MERGED --> Gif Thread V + Gif request!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I just took a quick look and I don't think the smile's from this file. Gg probably has it tho! I'll find out where it's from and we'll get it I'm sure.

bonocomet said:
Oh I just took a quick look and I don't think the smile's from this file. Gg probably has it tho! I'll find out where it's from and we'll get it I'm sure.

OMG WOW its does have the smile in this file. I keep watching that part over and over. THANK YOU again for all youre help you made my night lol.

eriekittym Who is now stuck watching the part with his smile

bonocomet said:
Oh good! Well here's the other file showing previous years as well. It's pretty cool!

http://www.y ous endit. com/download/YTYrNWNzQ1BwM2w1VEE9PQ

I agree it is very coolI just watched it. Thank you SOOOOO much. Now I have to go to sleep with bono smile in my head lol. Nice to meet you bonocomet :). Have a good night thanks again!!

eriekittym

Galeongirl said:
bonogigglesqueezi4.gif
:heart: :heart: :heart:
I don't think I have seen this. Where is it from?

last unicorn said:

:heart: :heart: :heart:
I don't think I have seen this. Where is it from?

it's from a little youtube clip from Down Under... Bono signs a fan's back and then walks on, walks back and edits his artwork and makes this giggle :cute:

:hmm: I can't remember the name, can't find the link either..

:bono: :drunk: And zerefore I zink zat.... uh wait, no zat's not it... uh... I zpeak to you all cuz I want to let you know zat... uh .... now what was that again?
bonodrunkishyr3.gif

:bono: :drunk: I Thank you verry much for thiz Beachball award... it izz verry zhiny! :love: :drunk: Free ur mind, and ur azz will follow!
bonoshineyrd6.gif

Couldn't find it? I mean in the same speech... when he stops and looks down at the crowd and smiles.... do you know where I mean?

bonocomet said:
Couldn't find it? I mean in the same speech... when he stops and looks down at the crowd and smiles.... do you know where I mean?

It's right before he bends down to take a drag on the ciggie, I believe. :hmm:

I honestly searched for it and couldn't find the moment :reject:

:shifty:

but tomorrow I promise another flood of gifs :shh: from a different video...

Gg! How could you miss that! Aaaaah ok after the next flood... go back and get the smile and cig drag moment.. ok?? ok!

We do! :hug:

When I get home I'll watch it until my eyeballs bleed and let you know the exact moment. :wink:

Watching Bono incessantly just happens to be the one thing I'm good at. :shrug:

Galeongirl said:
I honestly searched for it and couldn't find the moment

:nerd:

1:56 to 2:03.

Right after he says, "Without Amnesty International; that's what they do...ehm..."

Right after that he gives a little smile and then goes after the ciggie. :wink:

Bono Mot said:

:nerd:

1:56 to 2:03.

Right after he says, "Without Amnesty International; that's what they do...ehm..."

Right after that he gives a little smile and then goes after the ciggie. :wink:

:hmm: *checks*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom