Magnificent cover picture

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would suggest the purpose of PLEBA is to over-analyse photos.

Greety, you could get into photography. You have a great eye for detail.

thankyou, you may be on to something. There is a line on the horizon but its unbalanced. What does this mean? The world is unbalanced? The standard of living/poverty between western and Arabic nations is unbalanced? The horizon pointing to Larrys butt implies Larry has the best butt thus creating a butt disparity within U2 so big its titling the axis of the Earth ?

:hmm: Maybe they tried to edit the line on the horizon out for the sake of the album title?

:wink:

I'm enjoying this thread a lot, please continue. D

There is a line on the horizon but its unbalanced. What does this mean? The world is unbalanced? The standard of living/poverty between western and Arabic nations is unbalanced? The horizon pointing to Larrys butt implies Larry has the best butt thus creating a butt disparity within U2 so big its titling the axis of the Earth ?

this is leading to even more deeper levels of insight into the hidden and mysterious messages that lie in U2. I'm sure the line tilting towards Larry... there has to be a double meaning in there. Beli, i believe you're on to something....
And why is Bono on bended knees??? He's the frontman for the band, and yet he is the one in the lower position in this photo. Is there some biblical message in there? (Isn't there a verse in the bible that relates to the idea that "the greatest among you shall be your servant"? There's symbolism there, i can just feel it. :wink:

Oh wow, i've only started to overanalyze, i think my two hours won't be enough. . .

Yah dont tell me I have to photoshop that one too :angry:

They need to leave the text off. :crack:

There must be a better quality version than that hopefully. When one turns up I will remove the text. :drool:

Only a wee bit bigger I'm afraid, but at least the text is off :)

Magnificent.jpg

Where did the second bird go?

I know, Noah released the dove to check on the flood levels to determine if it was okay for Larry to come down off the top of the building now. :heart:

ive always thought larry was the best looking member of the band. recently i read a quote in a magazine and i have to say i agree with it unfortunately 'larry mullen is starting to look like a middle aged lesbian.'
:huh:

ive always thought larry was the best looking member of the band. recently i read a quote in a magazine and i have to say i agree with it unfortunately 'larry mullen is starting to look like a middle aged lesbian.'

What kind of rude and unnecessary comment is that? Tsk tsk. I doubt you'd say that in his presence, as he'd probably kick your @ss.

wow I just exploded with laughter! Where did it say that?! You have to admit that his choice of top in the photo is not the most flattering of tops.

Link doesn't appear to work.

:hmm:

Works fine for me.

But I somehow feel a different picture got put up, because I remember seeing Adam more "double" in the other one.
No, I'm not :drunk: !
Maybe that's why it didn't work, when you tried, since they might have been working on the picture/site.

:hmm: I dunno, I saved it the first time right when the link was posted and again to test it for Edge-O and I can't see any difference... but maybe I'm the one that's :drunk:

not really :wink:

Edge-O if you are still unable to get it let me know and I'll just send it to you.

Back
Top Bottom