larry t-shirt with wings and star on the back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ali92

Babyface
Help finding .....

Friend of mine is trying to find out who designed the shirt Larry wore the first night in Paris. Does anyone have any idea? I hope i'm in the right place.

Thanks

you mean he wears different t-shirts? in all the pics I've seen of him so far he's been wearing the same shirt....

but no, I don't know who designed it...

I wonder why he isn't changing shirts for the shows. :huh:

Do you think he washes them at all? :lol:

Maybe he's doing a test to see how bad it smells by the end of the First Leg of the tour.

I wonder why he isn't changing shirts for the shows. :huh:

Do you think he washes them at all? :lol:

:D
I have the same question!!!!
How many t-shirt with the same design that he has :hmm:

BTW I really need to know about his t-sihrt....
just because I want to have one :love:

Thanks ...but seriously he's larry mullen and he can do whatever he wants!!!! LOVE him and like I said all I want is to find out about the shirt so I can get find where to get one....

^ And thats truly a gift of god if i can say, next to his wisdom, and epic godlike guitar playing.

I'm quite sure their outfits are designed especially for them and that noone can buy it, at least until the end of the tour.

In other thread we thought that he had the same t-shirt for all the show so far, but just notice today that he wore different t-shirt but they all white !
Take a look his picture in U2360 circle thread... :D

niiiice.....why even bother to comment with something like that?

It's tour time. You're going to see a lot of the same questions asked and same thread topics started.

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f195/help-finding-199604-2.html

a) Sorry to sound bitchy. Maybe I've been spending too much time in EYKIW or something. Sometimes the Interference attitude gets to me.

b) a quick search for "Larry shirt" brought up the above thread and while it's not particularly helpful at least its the same topic.

Seems like nobody has any idea about the actual origin of the shirt.

No idea where he gets his shirts probably made for him. But look what i made (not the best but :hyper: ) :heart:

DSCF0343.jpg

DUDE! I've been looking for swallow iron on's for months now. Where did you get them? Or did you make them yourself? Very cool. Did you try the back design? Mr.Z wants one for Christmas.

Thanks!!
I took a quick sketch of the swallows from larrys t-shirt and free handed the sketch onto the t-shirt and then painted in the design. havent tried the design on the back yet but i will soon i think :D
not really seeing the hollister birds but awel lol im happy with it as i used the shape of larrys swallows :D

Back
Top Bottom