Bono's in Miami, guys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares if it is Bono? Maybe you should try living a real life, with people who actually WANT to see you and talk to you. Chill the fuck out. The way that you're stalking him, I'm afraid that you all might find out who I am and come after me next.

I think I remember reading Bono having a speaking engagement in the US somewhere mid December. Don't remember when or where but at the time I thout whow that's goint to interfere with the new album or vice versa. If correct, it might explain the One bracelet.

@gvox: he was wearing it at the O2 performance just 2 weeks ago.

Who cares if it is Bono? Maybe you should try living a real life, with people who actually WANT to see you and talk to you. Chill the fuck out. The way that you're stalking him, I'm afraid that you all might find out who I am and come after me next.

Maybe I will, dickhead. Chill the fuck out? This is not a stalker incident, this is someone blatantly lying and posing as Bono.

can someone post this photo for me to see? Just curious what look Pavel (?) is going for.

gvox - your ONE bracelet statement has me skeptical again because Bono does NOT wear his ONE bracelet anymore in public since the Summer. :ohmy:

He wears an African beaded bracelet which is white but it is NOT a ONE band.

This is a hoot. You know his every more so closely that you can say what bracelet he's worn on every occasion since last summer?! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom