Ali Thread #9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I know there are some similar pics as these in the Bono in France thread but not, I think exactly the same, but I'll take a look when I have more time, thanks! :up:

They were the pix from Ramey which no one can get larger. These were the thumbnails at least. These pix are a little different from the ones posted. Same places (vip room, st. tropez), but different shots. I love the ones of Bono and Ali on the boat..I wish we could get them larger. I tried to resize them on paint, but it just blurs it...

bono3.jpg

bono2.jpg

Bono is looking old.

Glad you finally found your way into PLEBA. :yes:

But be careful with statements like this ... this forum isn't like EYKIW or the album forum.

Interestingly enough, it's almost always the guys who say something degrading about Bono's looks. Must be envy.

Bono is just fine for his age.

In regards to SHOES: Have you noticed that Bono is wearing the BOOTS a lot recently? Might not be the right footwear for a hot summer at the Cote d'Azur, but still a nice change from the usual creepers he's wearing. I'm liking these Sexy Boots (even if the song title is supposed to be something different :lol: ), I hope these are part of his new image for the new album and photos. Boots, Hat, new glasses (or better: no glasses), open shirt with chest showing, new and better shape .... :drool:

Or maybe he just got sick of all those articles pointing out his "platform lifts" and decided to wear something that would call less attention to his feet/height issues.

And I want.....The husband
don't we all! :lol: I kinda like my own husband but I wouldn't mind the shoes, handbags, etc. I love Ali's fashions.

and, I think Bono looks great! ahmmm... I am exactly 24 days older than him so he doesn't seem that "old" to me :sexywink:

Glad you finally found your way into PLEBA. :yes:

But be careful with statements like this ... this forum isn't like EYKIW or the album forum.

Interestingly enough, it's almost always the guys who say something degrading about Bono's looks. Must be envy.

Bono is just fine for his age.

you should be a forum moderator silvia!:sexywink:

Fashion Week: Mellowed Out with Edun & Vito

edun-party-mini.jpg

There was plenty of free popcorn and eco-friendly frocks on hand at last night's Edun SS09 collection presentation and party. The event, hosted by designer Ali Hewson and held at the Mini rooftop, and it was overrun with downtown movers and shakers, fashion folk and a handful of NYC musicians: Interpol's Paul Banks, who came with Dane supe Helena Christensen; Yeah Yeah Yeah's Nick Zinner; and the Rapture -- the latter were actually working, manning the decks (unfortunately, Hewson's hubbie Bono was nowhere to be found). But, for a chic crowd with an open bar at their disposal, I couldn't help but notice that the party seemed a bit ... tranquil.

“It’s really mellow,” Vito Roccoforte of the Rapture concurred, taking a break from the DJ booth. What does one do in such a situation, I asked the seasoned DJ. What will it take to get this crowd riled up? “I usually just put on something everyone knows, like LCD Soundsystem,” Vito said, surveying the room. “But I don’t think there’s anything you could put on right now that would do the trick.” Fair enough. What do you think the song of the fall will be, I asked. “Every time I put on Kid Cudi’s ‘DaynNight,’ the Crookers remix, people go crazy.” Well, maybe not every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom