Adam.....Guh - Thud.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2gek

War Child
There should be a "Guh - Thud!' thread for each of the guys. What a series that would make.

OK, BluRmGrl...
Here's one I'm starting for Adam....

C'mon Ladies - What pictures of the Silver Fox make you go :faint: or :love:

Here's a couple to start it....
adamhotshades.jpg

Adamcool-1.jpg

and then there's this one....:drool:
adam2barca.jpg

:up: Well done, U2gek. :D
Here's the only contribution I can make right now. :reject: (For years - like since the War era! - I've been a Bono girl. Edge started to really catch my eye around Achtung Baby. And while I've never denied that Larry is easy on the eyes, it's only over the last 6yrs or so that both he and Adam have become really attractive to me. So I don't have many solo shots of them from any further back than this tour or maybe Vertigo. But with that being said, let me state that my, oh my, how very well Mr. Clayton has aged!) :drool: :D

n_a1.jpg

:up: Well done, U2gek. :D
Here's the only contribution I can make right now. :reject: (For years - like since the War era! - I've been a Bono girl. Edge started to really catch my eye around Achtung Baby. And while I've never denied that Larry is easy on the eyes, it's only over the last 6yrs or so that both he and Adam have become really attractive to me. So I don't have many solo shots of them from any further back than this tour or maybe Vertigo. But with that being said, let me state that my, oh my, how very well Mr. Clayton has aged!) :drool: :D

n_a1.jpg
Those blue eyes.:drool:

Some of my all-time favorite Ad' pics are already in this thread...but I couldn't resist posting the screenshot of Ad' that started it all for me.

126bmp.png

This is how I first remember seeing him...I was only about 4 yrs old, and was watching the Streets video. He looked so goofy in those glasses, and stole my wee heart way back then. Now, I'm totally smitten, and he looks amazing no matter what! :sexywink:

^^ Hawt. I love that video so much. The years have been kind to Mr. Clayton. Silver Foxes ftw.

P.S. ClaytonsKitten, I was being nosy & looked on your profile I see we are the same age & We also share a love for BSB ;) lol.

Back
Top Bottom