Adam Harbinson's Book

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starsgoblue

Blue Crack Addict
There is a book titled They'veHijacked God by Adam Harbinson that has a forward writtne by Bono. I want to read the book, because the topic of it seems really fascinating but I can't find the bloody thing anywhere! Can anyone help?

Sorry. I've worked in a couple of bookstores, one used and one "regular" and I can usually come up with those harder to find things. I even asked a friend who still works in the store to give a try and neither of us came up with anything.

Yeah, it's really odd because the closest I came to finding out was through www.faith4life.com because Adam Harbinson actually is a CEO/editor of this Christian themed magazine. Well I emailed him about subscribing because I was interested in recieving his publication... and I oh-so-casually threw in the question of when They've Hijacked God would be hitting the shelves. He sent back a reply saying that the REPRINT would be out sometime midyear. :scratch: So I'm not sure becuase if it's a reprint that has to mean there was an original edition, but apparently it has ceased to exist. I didn't want to bother him again for clarification because I had to email back and forth several times to finagle the subscription info because it is an Irish magazine and it costs some postage to send overseas. Well anyways, at least check out the site, it's got good stuff and I really think thier purpose is very significant for Christians (it's about being a voice for the poor and the marginalized--hmm, who do that sound like?) and there is a lovely pic of our Man In Shades with his forward that he's penned for the 'reprint'.

Last edited:
I'm sure Adam Harbinson woulldn't mind if you emailed him now about this. No author minds that sort of thing! (Remember when he popped in to TGIS a while back?) Give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom