outside is america?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrsmullen

The Fly
i've got this on vhs but, for future survival, i'd love a copy on dvd. is anyone willing to do a b&p? i could also do a trade for it, i've got an awesome HUGE subway poster from pop. the band members are like 4 feet tall and the poster is a bit bigger, maybe 5 or 6 feet tall. i'm working off memory, but i think thats the approximate size. help me, i love that show...

mrsmullen said:
i've got this on vhs but, for future survival, i'd love a copy on dvd. is anyone willing to do a b&p? i could also do a trade for it, i've got an awesome HUGE subway poster from pop. the band members are like 4 feet tall and the poster is a bit bigger, maybe 5 or 6 feet tall. i'm working off memory, but i think thats the approximate size. help me, i love that show...

Outside its america http://ww3.sharebigfile.com/index.php?download=9v2BSSFOwFtyV8PEvs8m

It's both, it's a JT tour documentary that was aired on MTV. :) I found a pretty good description and tracklisting on Achtungbootlegs.com.

1. Video Shoot, Where The Streets Have No Name
2. Flying
3. Shoots
4. Rehearsals
5. Boots
6. Gila Bend, Arizona
7. Las Vegas, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For Video Clip
8. Houston, Texas
9. In God's Country Video Clip
10. Governor Mecham & M L K
11. Spanish Eyes Video Clip
12. Into The Arms Of America

neutral said:
It's both, it's a JT tour documentary that was aired on MTV. :)

Neutral, or any other kind Interferencer.

Can you repost this? I had downloaded it before, but had the same problem as I did with the St' Patrick's Day 2000 video. No sound. Now that I installed the program Flip4Mac, I'd like to try downloading this again.

thanks.
Ps Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom