U2 on SNL Season premiere?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just saw the Andy Samberg/Megan Fox promos, so I guess U2 won't be shooting those this week. I was kind of looking forward to the promos with the band lol.

maybe b (or b&e) could drive in tomorrow or friday and shoot a quick one

of course, it wouldn't give nbc much time to run the spots

it doesn't help that notre dame is on the road and playing on espn (nbc does have golf on saturday afternoon)

-dan

Hello everybody!

I'm currently in NYC until next monday so I would like to know if there's any gathering to go see U2 walk into the Rockafeller Center for SNL. I don't wanna miss this opportunity since I already couldn't go to any of the Jersey shows. Can anyone help me with this? I don't even know where exactly outside RC we could spot them. I apolgize I couldn't read this whole thread but I'm on the run right now trying to to make the best of my short time here in nyc. Thank you!
!

Bono hinted at their SNL appearance during the Giants Stadium show last night, said something about for those of you watching SNL this week, its gonna be good, and then quipped 'we've got Megan Fox on the tambourine'. :lol:

atu2 twitter:

Soundchecked:

Email from total stranger says U2 is sd'cking at NBC today: Breathe, MOS, Angel of Harlem, Crazy remix ... trying to get more on source

Email from total stranger sounded plausible until MOS and Angel of Harlem got mentioned. Crazy tonight's a given considering it's the current single, I doubt they're doing the remix. Breathe is a good if predictable choice.

I really hope they don't play Breathe. They've already played it on Letterman and other promotional shows. Unless it's going to be the next single, which I highly doubt, I don't see the point. Especially when they should be trying to promote Crazy. I actually could see them playing Angel of Harlem for their third song at the end of the show. It could be perfect for their big night in New York.

Oh dear god, no...............

A recent Fox News blog references this week's Saturday Night Live host Megan Fox allegedly "lending her musical talents" to the show, by joining U2 for a song.

Bono is quoted as mentioning she will play the tambourine, and with unconfirmed reports of the band soundchecking their current concert remix of "I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight," one has to wonder if that's the tune she'll join them for.

Tune in tomorrow night on NBC to find out.

well if she's just playin the tambourine, it won't really "ruin" their performance or anything. it'd actually be quite a fun little gimmick!

and we all heard Bono make that "megan fox will be on tambourine" remark yesterday, which (if he was being serious) would probably mean that they really ARE goin to do the remix!! :drool:

Fox news is always correct, so you can bet on this happening. Of course on the plus side, maybe she will wear something skimpy, have a wardrobe malfunction, show her breasts, etc. That'd be fun. :drool:

If Fox News says they're playing the Crazy Tonight Rendanka Kick The Darkness Remix... then they're most likely playing the exact opposite. Let's see... can't be dancy... can't be poppy... Drowning Man->4th of July->J.Swallow->Corpse it is.

Back
Top Bottom