Interference Members - Post Your U2 Covers/Remixes Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mye-Kah

Babyface
*Interference Members U2 Covers*

I decided to try and doa cover of beach clip 402 or "A Boy falls from the sky" which is going to be in the Spiderman musical.

Don't kill me I am not a pro singer so it's not perfect.

Also i tried as best as I could to decipher the lyrics but I think they are probably not 100% accurate. It will be fun to see when the song actually comes out how close I was.

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD0lLuB69PM">

I approve. It's excellent. And no worries about your singing... it's perfectly fine. I also really like your synth work. :up:

BFFTS is by far my favorite 2006 beach clip. I'd love to see it on an album of some sort some day. Now, as for the other 2006 beach clips...

hahahahahahaha thats freakin awesome! especially with the video you made with it :applaud:

Thanks for the positive comments.

I just wanted say though that this is a vocal cover, the backround music was done by another person who visits these boards. I don't know their name but this is thier website.
// U2, The Who, The Killers, Stereophonics, Muse & Red Hot Chili Peppers Guitar Backing Tracks //

I did however enhance the backround music a little bit so it sounded less like Karaoke.

Sorry I should have put that in the original post but I was on my way out of the door when I posted it.

This is my favorite Beach Clip and I realley hope that someday we get a version sung by Bono since I am going to assume the first version we get of it will be by a Musical cast member.

I like it, from the Beach Clip it sounded a lot more upbeat. This one sounds a bit more creepy.

I believe the member's screenname is am22884, I just forgot to mention it in the other thread.

Hey, what happened to the guitar? ;)

Thanks for getting me the name.

Not sure about the guitar, that's how I downloaded it. All I did with the music was enhance the sound.

I guess if the guitar part was in there it would sound closer to the original, but I agree this version sounds darker than the original, sounds more like it should go with Batman instead of Spiderman.

God that was one of the first tracks I made, it's aged badly :huh: Good effort mate, give me a few days and I'll make a better one with guitar for you.

Wow! That would be great if you could. Thank's for the effort n time.

God that was one of the first tracks I made, it's aged badly :huh: Good effort mate, give me a few days and I'll make a better one with guitar for you.

:bow: Let me you say, while you're in here, you're a legend and make the short sessions of guitar playing I have time for these days so much more fun when the frustration of working on my own material can get too big. Thank you very much, mister!

Wow now that is f'n amazing sounding! You pulled that off really fast too!
I am going to rerecord again because the last time i was trying to keep my voice quiet to match the other track.

I have a super heavy workload till Monday so I will try to do it on Mon or Tues. I just wish I could edit it into the first post b/c I am probably going to delete the other one.

Anyway GREAT work on this. How do you create a track like this? are you using some sort of computer program or are you actually playing parts of this?
I have garage band but I don't think I could pull something this good out of it.

Wow now that is f'n amazing sounding! You pulled that off really fast too!
I am going to rerecord again because the last time i was trying to keep my voice quiet to match the other track.

I have a super heavy workload till Monday so I will try to do it on Mon or Tues. I just wish I could edit it into the first post b/c I am probably going to delete the other one.

Anyway GREAT work on this. How do you create a track like this? are you using some sort of computer program or are you actually playing parts of this?
I have garage band but I don't think I could pull something this good out of it.

Thanks. The guitar im playing, the rest of the track I sequenced in midi maestro then ran it through synth font. Look forward to hearing your cover.

My Covers Boy: Falls From the Sky and More.

I have a couple of other covers I did vidoes for so I am just going to post them here with my "Spiderman" cover.

If an admin could lock the other thread or merge it it would be great. The other thred is now null because I deleted the video featured in it.

Note I currently do not play any music so all the music on these videos are backing tracks.
am22884 did the backing track for "A Boy Falls From The Sky" and did an awesome job on it.
Here is his website: // U2, The Who, The Killers, Stereophonics, Muse & Red Hot Chili Peppers Guitar Backing Tracks //

Now on to the videos...
A Boy Falls From The Sky
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aop1XnR6KLI

Beautiful Day
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkc0pDknjV0

Stuck In A Moment
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJTfKABLQMs

Attempt at "With Or Without You"

I know everyone has been upset and concerned over Bono's surgery and I wish him a quick and well recovery but I would like to step in and share this with you guys. I was just screwing around with WOWY a few days back and thought I'd give you guys a look. I used Garageband on this one. I'm not a drummer, just a guitarist, I tend to focus more in that area. I was experimenting and not trying to be exact as the original. Thank you guys!:wave:

YouTube - U2 "With or Without You" Attempt

YouTube - With or Without You (Attempt #2)

I finally had some time to go back and redo my attempt at WOWY. I tried a few new things but mostly the only change is the guitar and bass. They were out of tune before and now they should be in tune.

ETA: Also the drums were not redone. They sounded ok to me to go with. So please don't criticize me for the drumming. I ain't Larry Mullen.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom