WOOOO I got the UK version of the album but a I have a couple questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bloodysunday972

War Child
My mum got back from the UK yesterday with the album but the wild thing that caught my attention was the album has a slipcase and its the album and the dvd of course with the bonus track

Did my mom get the regular or the advanced edition ?

I have the limited edition boxset and the regular CD.
My stepdad has the CD and DVD set, which has a slipcase.
These generally cost about £15.99 here in the UK.

Hmm, I guess that I might as well start finding a friend in the UK that could bring that version over. I think I will go for the CD and DVD set (I originally wanted to get the Japanese version but current prices make it prohibitive)...

P.

so while we're talking about different versions--

How many people have more than one version of HTDAAB?

I've got 2 - the regular version the label sent me as a promo, and then I bought the deluxe version with the DVD. so I only paid for one copy.

What about y'all? ....and which versions are worth getting?
I would say the DVD with the deluxe version is pretty lame.

I already have the deluxe version including Fast Cars, but I also wanted the standard CD that I could use all the time without damaging my precious deluxe edition! So I ordered the UK version from Play.com. They advertise it as having Fast Cars. I got home tonight to find the 11 track CD.Arggghghghghghghhhhhhh!! :madspit: to Play.com :madspit:

tennispunk said:
so while we're talking about different versions--

How many people have more than one version of HTDAAB?

I've got 2 - the regular version the label sent me as a promo, and then I bought the deluxe version with the DVD. so I only paid for one copy.

What about y'all? ....and which versions are worth getting?
I would say the DVD with the deluxe version is pretty lame.

I have the CD with 11 tracks, CD with 11 tracks + DVD (deluxe), the Special Edition (CD with 12 tracks, DVD and book) and vinyl. I'm waiting for the CD with 12 tracks.

That is a good question for bloodysunday972... can you play the DVD of the CD you bought in the UK here in the US?

Back
Top Bottom