Where the album has a cover? [CONFIRMED]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I see you're English too :happy:
Yep, and I used to use Goodge Street station everyday for work (and become known by name at the Starbucks on the corner :reject:)

As for HTDAAB...... no idea what that was about.... they aren't dismantling any bomb on that cover, for sure. Maybe they planted the bomb and are watching the chaos?

Yep, and I used to use Goodge Street station everyday for work (and become known by name at the Starbucks on the corner :reject:)

As for HTDAAB...... no idea what that was about.... they aren't dismantling any bomb on that cover, for sure. Maybe they planted the bomb and are watching the chaos?

maybe. or maybe they're the bomb LOL

:lol: Really? Coincidence :D I intend on living on Goodge Street in the near future... or in the Camden area at least :shifty:

They all look a bit smug on the album cover. I like it, but don't think it means much. Maybe they are!

Really? I think the original photo was a bit too in your face "look THERE'S NO LINE ON THE HORIZON" whereas this brings up some questions at least :lol:

I meant the original photo with the bars... That way it would have made a line where there wasn't one, this seems to be a little redundant.

I'm actually suprised they altered the original photo...

Whether sky = sea is not a matter of opinion.

They consist of different chemical matters and since when did fish, whales and sharks swim in the sky?

the image on U2 .com of the album cover is a little grainy or something in the top right of the image... a little distorted... could this mean it's a holographic image with the horizon reverting abck to the other photo, and having no line?

well, we're human aren't we? so, in some way, we're the same. well, life wouldn't exist if it wasn't the 'sky' and the sea depends a lot of the 'SKY'

Their album covers are definatley getting worse, a little strange but better than bombs cover! The bomb went on to sell millions so i guess the name & album cover is not all that important in that respect

Great cover but would've been better without the white border. It would've conveyed a more 'infinite' sea-skyscape. Now it just looks too enclosed like looking out a window rather than flying in mid-air.

the image on U2 .com of the album cover is a little grainy or something in the top right of the image... a little distorted... could this mean it's a holographic image with the horizon reverting abck to the other photo, and having no line?

I said this early on...

I'm still thinking there's more to this cover, given what Paul M said earlier, and it's something that you can't really show in a photograph...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom