Where the album has a cover? [CONFIRMED]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are your pics, Zooropa man:

3198615784_d8061c9f11.jpg

3197769081_584a5df41c.jpg

You just need to put
and it will work.

Thats EXACTLY what I was talking about in my previous post; More translucent text.

Much nicer, right?

nice job :up:

BTW, Nice avatar Zooropa Man :wink:

If they are going to use a no line on the horizon picture id rather they not write it on there...its just stating the obvious and makes the album look really stupid.

I keep seeing this piece of shit and if they choose to use this grade 6 art project excuse for a cover I swear I will download the album illegally and share it with as many others as possible :angry:

I guess you don't appreciate "subtlety"

I actually love the image but hate the font. The font is shit...but the image is kind of nice. There's a lot that one can read from that image.

I highly doubt that its the real cover due to the shitty Microsoft Paint font.

If U2 do opt for that Hirogashi image, it'll just be a water version of this recent album cover from the VerVe.....

the-verve-forth1.jpg

I guess you don't appreciate "subtlety"

I actually love the image but hate the font. The font is shit...but the image is kind of nice. There's a lot that one can read from that image.

I highly doubt that its the real cover due to the shitty Microsoft Paint font.

what exactly is "subtle" about that? I'm curious now what are you reading from this image? It seriously looks like one of their kids did it...

Sorry if this has been brought up before, but what if this IS the image they plan on using. And what if the video we saw on u2.com was in fact what they're using for the new application Bono was talking about where they would possibly use animated images.

I don't like the red cover either, it's too red, and the font sucks. I hope they won't use that. I liked the seascape the moment I saw it, and I would love to see that as a cover, but without any writing on it.

I don't like the red cover either, it's too red, and the font sucks. I hope they won't use that. I liked the seascape the moment I saw it, and I would love to see that as a cover, but without any writing on it.

Ditto. I remember a few days ago when I saw in the other thread the fake cover with the boy in the U2 shirt, I loved it. Now I look at it, and I don't think it's so great. But this cover I really like.

It's fake.

Someone on here made it.

Here's the original from which they stole:

The Horizon at (re)mark

I knew it was fake, it was clearly fake... Did KUEFC09U2 make it? Maybe that explains his response...

by the way, perhaps I should take this moment to remind people here that only 1% of the posts I make are serious...

I think U2 isn't going back to a red cover any time soon. The Verve cover is fantastic by the way; if U2 can get something with that "feel" to it, I'll be very happy.

If they're gonna use that Sugimoto photo, there's no chance in hell that the title will be centered but rather at the very bottom. This will give you the added effect of intitial Vertigo (yeah that's right) when looking at the bottom and then scrolling your eyes center and top to see nothing. For example:

NLOTH_Sugimoto_210small.jpg

It seems like album covers are for better or for worse, becoming less relevant due to itunes, etc. I still like to get the digital booklets, but just an observation. Used to like flipping through old album notes and cd booklets, even.

If they're gonna use that Sugimoto photo, there's no chance in hell that the title will be centered but rather at the very bottom. This will give you the added effect of intitial Vertigo (yeah that's right) when looking at the bottom and then scrolling your eyes center and top to see nothing. For example:

I like what you did here. Nice job!

Very beautiful. :up:

I like that cover best. The idea with the simple white writing on the bottom is very good.

I love that cover, too. I think it would be great to have a black and white cover, but have the inside be full color. It would make the inside reallllly stand out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom