What do you think the t-shirts/merchandise will be like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
are all the shirts made by the same brand with the same sizing? i know the vertigo msg shirts were bigger than the black shirts.

i held up the grey city specific shirts up to my chest and they seem to run big. i want to get the the loose electricity shirt. is the brand the same and is it the same size as the grey shirts?

I just emailed them and they re-sent me my coupon code.
Ah thanks. :) Will do that then.

are all the shirts made by the same brand with the same sizing? i know the vertigo msg shirts were bigger than the black shirts.

i held up the grey city specific shirts up to my chest and they seem to run big. i want to get the the loose electricity shirt. is the brand the same and is it the same size as the grey shirts?

No they're not. The loose electricity, Crazy Tonight and probably a few others are EDUN t-shirts. These sizes are a bit smaller than the regular t-shirts.

^Thanks. I got one in Dublin, but am looking for a US one. No biggie, I'll just get one on the next leg.

For someone who is about 5 foot 11 inches tall and 165 pounds, what size do you think would be best for the jackets?

A medium or a large?

I see they finally added the Landover jackets to the site, so I'm looking to get one. I just don't want to pay $65 then end up not liking how it fits whenever it eventually gets here. :reject:

Also, why can't I find the Tour Program on the site? :sad:

EDIT: Never mind, just saw the post above me.

Hopefully it won't take months to arrive!

I got my shirt in the mail today. It took almost 3 weeks. I guess that's pretty reasonable for u2.com. :lol: Anyway, I'm so glad I ordered the XL, as it fits just right. The shirt is a bit too long, but that's my only complaint.

I've got a large and it's not super large. Though I tried on a medium too and it seemed like it would fit.

damn.

first i wanted the black Loose Electricity but they sold out except small.

then i wanted the grey Crazy, and waited too long and see it's down to Small only as well.

I'm going to get the hoodie and East Rutherford shirt for Christmas. My parents give me money to buy whatever I want.

speaking of getting U2 Gift cards for Christmas (money to buy an U2 items you want), where is the best place to get u2 stuff? Obviosuly U2.com has the shop with all tour merch and other goodies, i found a place called u2mart that has a little bit, and then theirs ebay.

Any other good spots to check out?

Not sure if this is in the right place but at the Hampden gig i bought the white vest top 'stand up to rockstars' after only wearing it once i put it in the washing. My mum who washes my clothes washed it the as it said on the directions along with my other U2 t-shirts that where to be washed the same way. However, the print on my knew t-shirt came off in the wash and is now all over my top and unwearable :sad:. I'm pretty sure that shouldnt happen when you've followed the directions on how it should be washed.
Is there anybody in the U2 team that i could contact about this?
I would love to replace it as it was my first gig and my only souvenier of it. Thanks

My fiancee had exactly the same problem with hers! Anyone else out there? I think a replacement is only fair as it is clearly a manufacturing problem.

i don't know if this has been tried and failed by others already, but Live Nation's store has a lot more stuff than the U2 store. Its tricky to find, go to the "on tour" link on the side and find U2. Some of the stuff is even cheaper and they're running a 15-40% off sale and a free shipping offer that ends today. I bought a bunch of stuff but I don't doubt that some of my order will be out of stock. But it's worth a shot though.

I want to get the hoodie, but I think I'm going to wait until the summer and see what they have at the shows. They may have a new one with words on the back.

I got the loose electricity shirt yesterday after it was backordered. I don't know if they changed it, but the one I got was not an EDUN shirt and was too big. Very disappointed.

was this it?
yes, that's it! I'm glad to see I didn't dream the whole thing up. man, I wish I'd bought it! why not sell it online, it's a great shirt! I hope they have it for sale on the next leg.

anyway, thanks for reassuring me about my sanity. :D

Jackets?

I was just wondering. Does anyone know if they will be selling those city specific letterman type jackets at the 2010 shows such as the philadelphia show. i am going and would love to get one.

Okay, so I was just looking at the shop on U2.com, and I noticed that a whole lot of their tour merchandise from last year got marked down. (Maybe in the last few weeks or days?) The venue specific shirts are down to $20, and the venue specific jackets are down to $50.

I think I'm going to have to go on a little U2 shopping spree here. Though as I look through the listings, I see a lot of things are sold out of most sizes. I'm half tempted to say "wait and see if there's a further discount in 6 months", but looking at the availability now, by then they're not going to have much left at all in the size I want. They'll only have S's and XL's left.

i splurged on an XL vegas shirt a couple of weeks ago. used my membership discount. with tax and shipping it was $22.

i need a new blue shirt with the 3 symbols on the front and the US tour dates on the back. they didn't have it on u2.com but they did on livenation's site. wasn't discounted though

pulled the trigger on the tour dates shirt, cost me $38

still less than what it would cost at an actual show, but :down:

I was just thinking, what happens with all the shirts/jackets/posters that have 2010 and this years tour dates on them. They must have been made already dont you think?

Back
Top Bottom