What do you think the t-shirts/merchandise will be like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
anyone know how much the merchandise is going for at soldier field?

The mugs are $15 and all the shirts are $40. The hat is $30, but each stand varies by $5 or so. There are some keychains and sweatshirts but I didn't get the prices of those.

There is a jacket that looks pretty cool, kind of like a baseball jacket. Blue with white sleeves.

I got a text off my mate who is doing both dates, He said about the baseball jacket and a new mug (different to the one on the uk leg) and the tour programme is different - live shots of the band included.

:hyper: I can't wait to get my mug and programme and tour shirt (usa dates) upon his return.

The jacket said U2 Chicago, and it kind of struck me as Chicago Bears colors. It was $200. Sorry, no pic.

Girls, how do the sizes measure up, compared to the shirts from Vertigo? I have a shirt from Vertigo, a women's fit XL, that fits really well. Is it about the same this time 'round? The shirt I have is American Apparel. I was considering ordering a shirt from u2.com so I don't have to wait in line at the show but I don't want to order it and find out it's too small.

I can't comment on the girls shirts, but the ones I got seem like medium but are labelled large. One is a "star world" shirt (U2 360 on the back). The other one (Euro dates, band on front with Bono doing the peace sign) has no brand just the L tag.

There is a lot of different things on there. A new hoodie and the tote bag has a different image on the one side

The merch guy told me that there will be an exclusive jacket at each stadium in the local team colors.
How cool is that?!?!

The merch guy told me that there will be an exclusive jacket at each stadium in the local team colors.
How cool is that?!?!

Can't wait to see if this holds true. I heard two different things at the stadium, one was that this was a Chicago exclusive and wouldn't be done at any other stadium, and two what you posted above.

I guess I'll know soon enough in Foxboro. That jacket was really cool and I had to do everything in my power not to buy it.

If they do end up selling it at different shows I think I'll buy one, just haven't decided where.

Girls, how do the sizes measure up, compared to the shirts from Vertigo? I have a shirt from Vertigo, a women's fit XL, that fits really well. Is it about the same this time 'round? The shirt I have is American Apparel. I was considering ordering a shirt from u2.com so I don't have to wait in line at the show but I don't want to order it and find out it's too small.

zooey, is it baby doll style? That is what I'm looking for as well.

There is a lot of different things on there. A new hoodie and the tote bag has a different image on the one side

A new hoodie :drool: Looks like just the logos are different? Is that what you noticed?

On the tote bag, yes. The logo on the one side is different. The hoodie is actually a sweatshirt with a hood.

Can't wait to see if this holds true. I heard two different things at the stadium, one was that this was a Chicago exclusive and wouldn't be done at any other stadium, and two what you posted above.

I guess I'll know soon enough in Foxboro. That jacket was really cool and I had to do everything in my power not to buy it.

If they do end up selling it at different shows I think I'll buy one, just haven't decided where.

It was quite expensive! Wasn't it $200?

That is the one I want to buy. I'm going to be pissed if they don't have it on the NA leg.

zooey, is it baby doll style? That is what I'm looking for as well.

Yeah, I want the "Let Me In The Sound" one.

Also, does anyone know if they had kids' shirts?
Oh AND, if you're in GA, waiting in line all day then running to get your spot on the rail, do you think ppl would let you go to the merch table before the opening band starts or is that a no-no?

U2T46740.jpg

I got this in the mail today, size large and it fits perfectly. I'm pretty happy with it!

Yeah, I want the "Let Me In The Sound" one.

Also, does anyone know if they had kids' shirts?
Oh AND, if you're in GA, waiting in line all day then running to get your spot on the rail, do you think ppl would let you go to the merch table before the opening band starts or is that a no-no?

You might be better off buying your merchandise during the day while you're on the GA line. In Chicago they had a few stands outside on the stadium grounds (like by the GA line and Will Call booths). It was really convenient.

Back
Top Bottom