What do you think the t-shirts/merchandise will be like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How big does the jacket fit? I want to order one online but don't want it to be too huge....

I have a large and it fits me fine. It didn't shrink when I washed it either. I could have easily fit into a medium, but got the large because I thought it would shrink a little

The jacket looks awesome. I ordered mine back on August 12 and it still hasn't shipped yet -- I called today to ask about it, and they said they've had so many orders that it's severely backlogged, and they couldn't give me a timeframe as to when the next ones would arrive. Looks like it'll be worth the wait though! :drool:

I bought Stacey & I each a black U2 360 T-Shirt w/ The Second Leg Dates on the back:drool:

I will not put it on until That Holy Day:ohmy:

:heart:9/12/09:heart:

lauramullen.. so did you purchase your jacket at a show or online? I am hoping they will sell them in Chicago so I can try the medium vs the large on...I have ordering online. Do you think they will sell them in Chicago?
I love your jacket!!! :drool:

lauramullen.. so did you purchase your jacket at a show or online? I am hoping they will sell them in Chicago so I can try the medium vs the large on...I have ordering online. Do you think they will sell them in Chicago?
I love your jacket!!! :drool:

I bought it at one of the Dublin shows. I'm pretty sure they will sell them in Chicago

Maybe you should wait to see how much they are selling for in Chicago and if it is cheaper online buy it from U2.com. I paid 80 euro in Dublin, but the prices vary from country to country

So no jewelry yet? I really liked the necklace with the heart, bomb and peace symbol form the last tour and was hoping to find something like that.

Yes, I got it at MSG during the Vertigo tour. Its reallynice and hasn't tarnished at all. It came in a (fake) velvet, drawstring, black bag with the red bulls eye on it.

I saw them too, but I didn't buy one. I have the Joshua Tree Pendent on a necklace

I didn't see in Dublin, but I got my stuff through the stand in the GA queue. They always add stuff as the tour moves on like shirts

Back
Top Bottom