What do you think the t-shirts/merchandise will be like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah crap! The stand I got my shirts from didn't even have it. I must have missed it at the others I checked.
I'll get it online when I get the hoodie.

I only looked at two or three stands on night 1, but for night 2 I checked out about 10 stands, and I don't remember seeing it.

U2T46740.jpg

I got this in the mail today, size large and it fits perfectly. I'm pretty happy with it!

awesome

You might be better off buying your merchandise during the day while you're on the GA line. In Chicago they had a few stands outside on the stadium grounds (like by the GA line and Will Call booths). It was really convenient.

I bought my shirt there, but the selection was very small... I didn't see anywhere else to buy one, though.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get the exclusive Redskins color 360 jacket in Landover, or the exclusive Landover shirt because I spent all of my money on another shirt first. :reject:

I hope they put them on the official site as it seems they have for other shows, because I'd love to have the shirt, and especially the jacket.

The jacket price seems to have dropped. I saw it for $75 in NJ. It was also made of a sweatshirt material though. The other one might be made of leather or something else pricey.

The football style jacket in Landover was $75 which I thought was great price. I really hope they put in on the official store. :drool:

Also, I think they are all the same material. It's a fleece style football jacket. Looks awesome with the 360 Tour Logo.

The football style jacket in Landover was $75 which I thought was great price. I really hope they put in on the official store. :drool:

Also, I think they are all the same material. It's a fleece style football jacket. Looks awesome with the 360 Tour Logo.

I'm trying to hold out until the Dallas show to buy it.

They finally added the venue-specific jackets to the U2 store!
The Chicago jacket which was $200 at the stadium is now only $65!!
I'm sure glad I didn't get one for $200.

Chicago
U2T47155.jpg

Toronto
U2T47156.jpg

Foxborough
U2T47157.jpg

and you get your choice for East Rutherford
U2T47158.jpg
U2T47159.jpg

The Merchandise stand outside for the GA line in DC had only a few shirts and nothing else

Has anyone noticed if the merch tables are still open after the show?

and I do not like those jackets - I think either they're really "puffy" or the mannequin is fat-ish

thanks for the pictures of the jackets (love there's one for the giants & jets)...too bad i live in arizona

the tables are open after the show, but it could be slim pickins

-dan

Has anyone noticed if the merch tables are still open after the show?
Yeah, all the merchandise tables will be open after the show, but you might have to walk to one or two different stands if you're looking for a specific size/shirt. At Chicago 2, I saw a few merchandise stands that were completely sold out of about half the shirt styles. (Of course, then you can walk to the next one and find the shirt. It's pretty random like that.)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom