What country has the BEST U2 fans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If the concert videos are any indication, anywhere but the U.S.A. Most boring crowds ever.

well U2 enjoys playing in America so much that they play far more shows there than any other country

Plus americans buy far more U2 cd's than any other country, thus in my opinion America is #1 in U2 fandom

can_of_worms.jpg

Chizip said:
well U2 enjoys playing in America so much that they play far more shows there than any other country

Plus americans buy far more U2 cd's than any other country, thus in my opinion America is #1 in U2 fandom

Agree :drool:

Depends on your definition of a good or great fan.

I remember reading several months ago (towards the end of leg 2 or beginning of leg 3 I think) that concert goers in the US spent much more per concert attendeee on merch at the shows than any other country or region. Concert merch sales are generally considered very high profit.

The crowds might not be as wild as some other places (personally I don't find wild and crazy crowds all that appealing), but money speaks volumes, so by that measure the US fans could be considered the best. Of course fans in other countries may very well spend a much larger percentage of their income on concert tickets and merch etc., so they may well be considered better fans (from the strictly financial point of view).

America is not a country it's a CONTINENT. No one is "jealous" here because that name doesn't belong to the united states in the first place.

Anyway, brazilian fans are great. mexican fans too.

jvferrandiz said:
America is not a country it's a CONTINENT. No one is "jealous" here because that name doesn't belong to the united states in the first place.

Anyway, brazilian fans are great. mexican fans too.

Way to nitpick their post, although I would agree that from what I've seen and heard, South American fans are great.

jvferrandiz said:

subra.jpg

Well, i'll just do my duty and say Canada.

I would consider sales per capita figures a good and fair measurement (as long as it doesn't make Malta the number one country).

Where's doctorwho when you need him?

If the Martians had countries, they'd win this contest easily.

Plus Bono has written 2 songs with the titles of American cities, New York and Miami, what other countries has he done this for? None.

They almost named the Joshua Tree the Two Americas. And Ratte and Hum is a tribute to America.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom