What country has the BEST U2 fans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah nothing more fair , the real best fans of u2 are irish , even because if u look at the fact , to fill a stadium when u have songs like streets and wowy is very good , and easier when u're in the cover of a magazine like time , but we gotta give the credits , to their local fans , that if they hadnt believed in their music , they would never lift off and all , no war , no JT , no becoming what they did. Heck if wasn't for them , u2 wouldn't even had got a contract .

Thumbs up for our irish brothers.

Specially for the ones who went to that concert in a stadium in february of 80 I believe.

Last edited:
the Dutch, and I don't even need to see it to believe it.

I'm from the States and I can't vote US b/c I'd say almost 2/3 of people at U2 shows here are either casual fans or people who are more into the idea of a concert than the actual band playing.

If America has the best U2 fans, then they must all be in hiding because I rarely come across one outside of Interference & concerts. Although, I was a bit shocked with the # of people I saw leave the arena before the 1st encore in Houston.

the ABC nations*

* Argentina * Brazil * Chile
these nations also have the most attractive women on the planet :up:
i love south america because they like to rock.

England, even though it isn't recognised as a country.

But I have to admit that the US showed U2 a massive interest, where the band built up a huge fan base and therefore the US was the catalyst for the band's super-stardom.

Damn, those Americans ;)

Axver said:

Or does he? :hmm:

2005%20-%20Vertigo%20Tour%2F2006-03-01%20-%20Buenos%20Aires%2Fr3325782575.jpg

chile260055.jpg

Mr McPhisto said:

Like I said number one goes to ireland , but this one accepts to be 2nd :

1brazil2-06.jpg

013.jpg

And on this one even though is small , u can see bono thankin God that he's in a place that the audience isn't dead unlike a certain place .

56904267.jpg

I would say Canada....their radio stations play way more U2 than here in the US. Maybe it's just my city, though.

Why Finland of course! Even though U2 keeps on leaving Finland out of thier tour schedual, U2 still has a small but very loyal fan base here. U2s concert in 1997 at Helsinki Olympic stadium was the best concert I've ever experienced! We Finns, when we get our dander up (or plyed with enough booze!) don't hold anything back!!:evil:

Wow, I didn't know Alberta was a country. I would have thought Quebec would have gone independent before you rootin' tootin' oil wranglin' cowboys did.

If Alberta goes solo than i'm going there. I heard you Albertans each got $400.00 just for no reason! Because of all that f00kin oil. My friend told me after he got his $400.00 there was reports of a debt in the next few years too...lol.

Does the rest of canada recognise alberta as a seperate country, or does alberta just think it is?

husker94 said:
God's Country

The best U2 fans transcend national borders and identities. :)

and as we all know, God's country is America

Chizip said:

and as we all know, God's country is America

Boy people just don't get tired of saying this , so I will again . Any mexican is as american as a person born in the united states for instance , there you go .

I'm as american as a canadian as well , though I'm from the south , so people stop calling America as a country , it's not a bloody country , it's a CONTINENT . Right ? Thanks for ya time .

Mmm btw :

http://www.quepasa.com/english/news/entertainment/U2.conquers.Brazil/427681.html

"U2 is irish , God is Brazilian" Bono , Sao Paulo 02/20/06

Last edited:
It's so obvious...

Brazil.......... Argentina, Chile, Italy, Portugal, Spain. Latin countries basically, where people are actually alive.

When U2 play countries like this, it's like The Beatles playing Ed Sullivan, believe me.

BTW, like Superman, i'm back from years of absence.

Cheers

Americans, obviously. As has been stated multiple times, we are superior in every aspect of living and being, U2 fandom included.

As for states...I'm going to have to go with sweet home Georgia (honorable mention to those in the great state of Canadia. Mostly cos I feel sorry for them :shh: ).

Back
Top Bottom