'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station - pt2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I keep marking this forum as read when I'm done? It just gets another reply right after anyway. :lol:

MrBrau1 said:
Someone in LA needs to record it straight off the radio waves. They may pull the webcast when they play Vertigo.

Forget bricks, if they do that I'll throw a computer through a window.

Hello! Hello? I need a song called vertigo! Are they telling things they do not know? Or will they give me something I can feeeeeeeeel?

Bono's shades said:
I had a dream last night that I heard a new U2 song on the radio, except I don't think it was Vertigo because part of it sounded like a cleaned-up version of that crappy All Because of You clip. Anyway, in my dream the song kicked total ass. It sounded sort of like a mix of early U2 and '90s U2, except it ended with a church organ part (shades of the Streets intro!)

So all in all it would be extremely freaky if today does end up being the radio debut for new U2 material. If that really happens I'm quitting my job and becoming a professional psychic - especially if the song has a church organ part at the end.

That's scary, I had a U2 dream two days ago that featured a new song as well.

Is the dude who was hearing it in advance still online? If so give us a heads up...please

mobonofo said:
Is the dude who was hearing it in advance still online? If so give us a heads up...please

I think he went off. Said he had to play with his band or something. :(

I am going to stop posting for now, sayanora! Also, I don't know if you guys know, but the Vertigo single will be on ITUNES Tuesday September 28. Bye-bye.

GibsonGirl said:

That's scary, I had a U2 dream two days ago that featured a new song as well.

I had a dream that I went to U2.com and the new theme was really strange. Splashes of paint, really artsy and bizzarre. They had a clip for the newest single which was another redone version of Night and Day, with altered lyrics and music.

It was a big disappointment.

The release of the new U2 Album is imminent. Batten down the hatches, hide the women and children. The new single will be out shortly, and is probably being leaked over the Internet already. Bono has dyed his hair black and The Edge has gotten himself a new beanie. Bvlgari stock soars through the roof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom