(US) Big Brother 7: All Stars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Destroy season 6, they had 4 chances to shake up the game but did nothing. Screw 'em. Janelle, gone, Kaysar, da boot, Howie, he's outta there, James, sappy strategy.

Not to much all star-gameplay so far, more like protecting one's ass, sad season so far which had so much potential.

trevster2k said:
Destroy season 6, they had 4 chances to shake up the game but did nothing. Screw 'em. Janelle, gone, Kaysar, da boot, Howie, he's outta there, James, sappy strategy.

Not to much all star-gameplay so far, more like protecting one's ass, sad season so far which had so much potential.
Agreed!

it will be on tonight

but i cheated an looked on an update site

so here it is in invisible type

Daniele wins and will nom
James and Janelle

deep said:
it will be on tonight

but i cheated an looked on an update site

are u sure that it's airing tonight, i thought that the show is on sunday's now? :huh:

i looked up the spoiler too .. good stuff!! also, saw something about someone winning veto, but they couldn't have the competition already :shrug:

Janelle wins Veto

Where'sTheLove said:

also, saw something about someone winning veto, but they couldn't have the competition already :shrug:

They usually nominate on Friday, have the veto competition on Saturday, and then use the veto on Sunday (or Monday afternoon). So, every week, you could know the outcome of Tuesday's show before even watching Sunday's.

If Janelle goes home, she deserves it. :tsk: I'd actually be more bummed out if James went home instead of Janelle. Never thought my opinion on Janelle would change like it has! :huh:

Oh my gosh...when they put the Big Boy "shirt" on Howie...:lmao: :heart:

HOWIE BIG BOY

Bonochick said:
If Janelle goes home, she deserves it. :tsk: I'd actually be more bummed out if James went home instead of Janelle. Never thought my opinion on Janelle would change like it has! :huh:

Oh my gosh...when they put the Big Boy "shirt" on Howie...:lmao: :heart:

I totally agree! Janelle has lost all her game playing ablility. She has went against her alliance and she does not deserve to go further in the game.
:no:

I just hope that Danny's plan works and James does not go home. I am starting to like him.

S6 look like fools now. By being afraid of shaking up the game, and picking on the "floaters", they overlooked the possibility of the "floaters" coming after them. I would love to see Janelle, Kaysar and Howie go home in the next 3 weeks.

I find it remarkable to see such a poor strategy by people who have already played the game.:|

this is fixed

the veto comp
was completely fixed

how does anyone know who buzzed in first?

they just wanted to keep Janelle for the ratings

Will and Mike are unbelievable. I want to hate them and stand by that they should go...but...ya know...they are playing one helluva game. Wow. I gotta give it to them. Pinning the prizes on Marcellas was soooooo evil though. :lol: :shame:

I feel so torn, because I was so jazzed for Season 6 in the beginning, and now I don't know what I want. :shrug: Like, I was happy Janelle won the veto...but...does she deserve to stay after her lousy run as HOH last week? No. Then I was bummed that Kaysar got put up. But does he deserve to stay after his weak stint as HOH? No. They both disappointed me a lot. I would have rather seen Janelle go home than Kayser though.

I am afraid your right Bonochick:sigh: Will and Boggie are playing the game like it should be played. I am so disappointed in season 6 they have fallen completley off. None of them are working together. Now I actually want Danny, Ericka and Chicken G to stay more than any of the S6ers'. Howie is the only 6er I still :heart:

deep you made a good point that veto comp was a bit off:scratch:

Last edited:
Carmelu2fan said:
Howie is the only 6er I still :heart:

Big Boy! :lol: :heart:

I'm curious as to what he would have done if he had been HOH in one of these previous weeks. :hmm: I'm also still amazed by how no matter what he says, I still love him...even though he's so immature. :lmao: :heart:

Carmelu2fan said:

deep you made a good point that veto comp was a bit off:scratch:

not very transparent

they could have let the tv viewers know

and kept it from the house guests

it smells of a fix

to keep Janelle in

They could have fixed it...........but the fact of the matter is that nobody else was really trying.

BigMacPhisto said:
..........but the fact of the matter is that nobody else was really trying.

lg1.jpg

Is that so?

deep said:

lg1.jpg

Is that so?

Right on deep. Danny had her game on. She was in the hole for a day and she was HOH fer cryin out loud!

I wonder who will go tonight...I cannot choose between Kaysar and James. I want them both to stay. I wish Will and Jan were on the block. I would not care which of them left.

Last edited:
skjuls said:
There is a big spoiler on EW.com

On TV, erika won HOH but then they had a do-over because of technical difficulites and guess who won!!

Wow!

I couldn't resist...I had to go read it.

Wow indeed! :ohmy: I can't believe there really were technically difficulties. When Howie got knocked out of the competition and was saying how he had been hitting the button, I figured he was just being a whiner...but I guess he was rightfully angry.

skjuls said:
There is a big spoiler on EW.com

On TV, erika won HOH but then they had a do-over because of technical difficulites and guess who won!!

Wow!

What's this!! I need the link to this EW. I want to know what happened!

:help:

Kaysar going is a really bummer. One more reason I hate Jannell now:madspit:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom