(US) Big Brother 7: All Stars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BigMacPhisto said:

As for Kaysar, those nominations of Nakomis and Diane were brilliant. Far too many people don't see the bigger picture. If he had put up Boogie/Will and one went home, what if the other won HOH? Suddenly, Kaysar's ass is grass. By making the deal with ChillTown, Kaysar (as Will pointed out) automatically bought himself a few more weeks and made him #4 on Will/Boogie's hitlist of the BB6-ers.

Not necessarily. I don't care what Will and Boogie say in regards to not putting up Kaysar...they can't be trusted. I mean, who can? :shrug: Most people will say whatever is necessary to get them as far along as possible. Of course they will tell Kaysar that they won't put him up if they don't put him up. What are they gonna say??

Well, you have to take risks sometime........and from the live feed reports, it was a nice move for Kaysar because Boogie/Will were always talking about getting out James or Janelle.

Wow, don't miss the veto competion on Tuesday, finally the show has some intrigue and excitement.

Will is so full of it when he comes on with the I'm not afraid of being nominated speel. What an annoying person, no wonder him and Boogie are such friends, they are both ass clowns.

It was to funny watching George talk shite:lol: . I thought he had no backbone at all. I also see he has wondering ears...Did you see him waddle away from listening to Jan and James convo?:lmao:

I also think Will and Boggie are not going to keep there word to Kaysar. But I am sure if Will or Boogie got HOH they would go for Jan and James.

Now let's see who wins the veto!

I wonder if Will wins the veto would he save himself. Will could not want to go home that bad. Could he be that stupid? Perhaps he really does want to go home, he does have Howie sexually harrassing him everyday.:giggle: I would be totally surprised if Chicken won it.

Carmelu2fan said:
Perhaps he really does want to go home, he does have Howie sexually harrassing him everyday.:giggle:

:lol:

I swear, if any other guy did the kind of things that Howie does, I'd probably think he was annoying and stupid. However, it just works with Howie. :giggle: I love him!

Totally agree, I think it is a game, I know Howie is all about entertaining us. If I was in the house I would be acting like Howie but instead of Will my target would be Kayser:drool:

Kaysar!!!! :sad: I'm nervous that now he can't compete in the Power of Veto competition next week. :uhoh: I'm hoping that won't affect him. :yikes:

Chicken George is so annoying...I wish he was going home. :mad: Will is pretty annoying too though. He's so full of himself.

LemonMacPhisto said:
Am I the only one who thinks Jase is a complete tool? :happy:

I think James talking that stuff about integrity and duking it out towards the end and then putting him on the block was crappy. I mean, I know it's the game, but...wow...talk about wasting no time to go back on what you said!

Oh, and when Jase was throwing his fit in the backyard after finding up he was gonna be put up...and then him and Marcellas started going at it...I so was thinking of this guy -----> :corn:

Bonochick said:

I think James talking that stuff about integrity and duking it out towards the end and then putting him on the block was crappy. I mean, I know it's the game, but...wow...talk about wasting no time to go back on what you said!

true, but I had ve always disliked Jase, he just comes off as a blonde conceited jerk.

As opposed to Will's dark haired conceited jerk.

Bonochick said:
Oh, and when Jase was throwing his fit in the backyard after finding up he was gonna be put up...and then him and Marcellas started going at it...I so was thinking of this guy -----> :corn:

:lol: That was how half the house was reacting.
Jase was calling everyone out. It was hilarious.
I am still in shock that Chicken won the veto. Damn! Who would have ever guessed ole G would shake the BB house up!?!

I think many people have underestimated George including myself. He may play a doofus on tv but he has a strategy. And slop for the rest of his stay in the house, brrrrr. Maybe he wants to lose some weight.

I hope they kick out Will, if they keep him around, then these All-Stars are fools. And what was Kaysar doing letting Jase know what the plan was? Jase quickly reverted to old Jase didn't he? Like Jekyll and Hyde! I can see a "floater" winning this because this strategy seems pointless. Especially when you start targeting multiple threats at the same time, now they instead of Chilltown, they have to worry about Jase too. If they keep Will, I am 95% certain that next week someone from S6 is going home. If they keep Jase now after pissing him off, same problem. They should have just put up Boogie and split up the strongest alliance in the house. S-6 is only a temporary alliance and has some huge cracks.

Last edited:
I have a feeling Jas is going home tonight. I do think James made the best choice even though he stabbed Jase right in the back. That is the only effective way to get rid of such a strong player.

If a BB6 er does not win HOH tonight then one of them will most likely get put up and shiped out.

Whick floater are you refering to Trev? Lisa:rolleyes: If a floater gets it, I hope it is Chicken G.

I gotta say this is one of the most interesting head to head nominations in a long long time. Dr.Will vs Jase. Ass vs Ass

Depends on how which stinks less.

I am still watching the show, I missed the East Coast feed.:wink:

Wow, S6 is unstoppable right now.

For the love of God, get rid of Will or Boogie, enough of this, getting rid of floater crap. Cause even though it's 4 S6ers vs 2 Chi-town, when James crosses over, it will be 3-3, so get rid of them while you still have the numbers. Will is doing the exact same thing as he did in Season 2, and the sad thing is it still works.

LemonMacPhisto said:
Oh, I loved the unanimous decision so much :lol:

That was brutal. I thought Di would show Jase a little love there.:shrug:

I am so glad Jan put up Boggie. I cannot believe she is falling for Will:barf: Kaysar is not going to be happy if Ericka goes home.

IMO, I do not care which one of them leaves.

Bonochick said:

I don't think she really is. :shrug: I gotta say, I much prefer watching Howie flirt with Will though. :giggle:

Do you still think she has not fallin for Will?

Last night Jan really disapointed me :tsk:.
Now Di will go home for sure. I know that Kaysar will work to help get Erika some votes where Diane has no support. Not even from Mike who I thought was fond of her:shrug:

I do miss Howie flirting with Will, but he is playing the game now. He never once let Will sway his judgement. Smart man that Howie:wink:

Last edited:
Will is the best player in the house right now.

Hands down, he psyched Janelle out so much that it broke up the BB6 alliance, who else could've done that???

I said to myself last night: "If Janelle is thick enough to put up Diane over Will, Will deserves to win"

Janelle is disappointing me too.

I think I'd like to see James takeover with the floaters.

Put up Janelle and Will.

Though he would prefer to back door her.

Janelle has been horrible all season. Socially, she's the poorest player in that house (although Marcellas and George are also dreadful)........she sits up in the HOH room at all times, barely talking to anyone that's on "her side".......and she can be annoyingly fake in the Diary Room. Loved her last season, but notsomuch this year.

Season Six hasn't fallen apart yet though. As long as James doesn't win HOH, they'll still work together for their own sakes at least for another couple weeks. James said he's throwing the next HOH, in fact, which makes perfect sense because the floaters know he's no longer down with them and Season Six won't bother to target him.

Carmelu2fan said:

Do you still think she has not fallin for Will?

Last night Jan really disapointed me :tsk:.

No idea anymore. :der: :shrug: Janelle is really disappointing me as well though. :sigh:

Bonochick said:

No idea anymore. :der: :shrug: Janelle is really disappointing me as well though. :sigh:

Let's hope that James keeps his game on and gets Janelle out of there. If not...she could bring Chill town with her very far into the game. Which I am sure that is just what Will/Boggie are going for.:banghead:

Can you believe Will was the only one who showed poor Di some love?:eyebrow: Not even Boggie who "claimed" to be "fond" of her.

:shame:

Back
Top Bottom