(US) Big Brother 7: All Stars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awesome! :drool: I'm definitely rooting for the BB6 folks.

Danielle...:der: Way to make yourself a target!

GAME ON!!! I like how we don't see all the chatter which leads to the obvious noms. I mean, they showed some discussions but not the one where Jase and Janelle obviously realized they should nominate the shitdisturbers first. It makes the show more interesting from my POV although I usually find out beforehand from the web anyway.

totally agree

Bonochick said:
Awesome! :drool: I'm definitely rooting for the BB6 folks.

Danielle...:der: Way to make yourself a target!

I wanted Danielle in the house to shake things up, but damn she opened her big mouth way to early...and Alison just needs to go.

I hope that Kaysar, Howie and Janelle are the final three.

As much as I hate Will, he was right when he said he should've been up first

along with Danielle. :yikes:

I don't think Will is that big a threat, he was on the show when no one knew how to play the game. This house is filled with players this time. He is as dangerous as everyone else, the playing field has been leveled with a few exceptions.

No one trusts anyone in this house, they learned that the first time around.

Although, I'm sure Will will be booted shortly, moreso for the fact that he has already one as opposed to his "gameplay":wink:

The only thing constantly bothering me about the All Stars game is the fact that "Chicken" George and Erika are going to be very, very hard to eliminate. Nominated against anyone else, they're not even a threat. They don't win challenges either, so there's no reason for the SOVs (Sovereign Four: James/Kaysar/Howie/Will + Marcellas + Erika) to eliminate either when people like Diane and Nakomis are still around, and vice versa.

In other words, Erika and George really have free trips to Final Six.

Alison's lost some weight since the last time she was a bitch on national television.

A little list of who I want to go and in what order...
1. Alison
2. Danielle
3. Will
4. Erika
5. Jase
6. Diane
7. Nakomis
8 .James
9. Mike
10.Chicken G
11.Marcellas-final four
12.Howie
13.Janelle- runner up
14.Kaysar-WINNER

Carmelu2fan said:
A little list of who I want to go and in what order...
1. Alison
2. Danielle
3. Will
4. Erika
5. Jase
6. Diane
7. Nakomis
8 .James
9. Mike
10.Chicken G
11.Marcellas-final four
12.Howie
13.Janelle- runner up
14.Kaysar-WINNER

That's an order I could definitely go with! :yes:

^ Tell me about it!! I mean
getawtf.gif

He had so many to choose from...Will, Boggie, Jase, etc.
But Nic and Di?:huh:

I hope Kaysar doesn't truly believe that Will and Mike will put up a couple of "floaters" and not him or any other BB6 people if they get HOH next.

If he does he is not as smart as I thought he was. Will never hides his emotion he was just as shocked as I that Kay did not put him up. Boggie said in the diary room that Kaysar was"stupid" for not putting them up.
Does Kaysar not see that Will does not like him?
I am sad to say this is not the first time Kay has trusted the enemy and in turn gets stabbed in the back.

I read somewhere that Kaysar thinks taking out potential supporters of Will and Boogie this week and if Chilltown reciprocate, next week then by the time, Chilltown attempts to organize the numbers, there won't be any. Anyway, it's a risky backdoor scheme.

kaysar is stupid for not nominating will, and then for not trying to backdoor him out.

diane and nakomis are dumb for not working together to have atleast one of them taken off the block and rallying to have another backdoored out.

i wish that erica would have used that damn veto.

jeez, you'd think this allstars would play up to their potential.

Diane is getting on my nerves, she's trying to make everyone feel sorry for her.

I like Nakomis so I hope she stays :up:

and Kaysar is retarded for not putting up Will, and I normally like Kaysar.

I think Kaysar is worried about getting the early boot and afraid to put up Will & Boogie. What I find sad is how safe everyone is playing the game. It's allstars, bring it.

This will be VERY interesting to have James up there. He's been pretty much getting chummy with everybody and trying to distance himself from BB6...even though people still consider him a part of that alliance. :hmm:

ok, if he don't put up Will and Boogie, it will be sad. What? they are all afraid of Chilltown, what a bunch of wimps.

:lol: chilltown needs to go down .. with boogie going first. he's such a dork.

oh, and what's up with will and how pale he is? looks like he hasn't seen the light of day in years.

Will's a dermatologist............the less sun your skin receives, the better.

As for Kaysar, those nominations of Nakomis and Diane were brilliant. Far too many people don't see the bigger picture. If he had put up Boogie/Will and one went home, what if the other won HOH? Suddenly, Kaysar's ass is grass. By making the deal with ChillTown, Kaysar (as Will pointed out) automatically bought himself a few more weeks and made him #4 on Will/Boogie's hitlist of the BB6-ers. You have to play this game for yourself, as evidenced in James' nominations (which will be shown on Sunday).......

Also, the advantage that BB6 has is very, very unfair. They walked in with nearly a majority (the four of them, plus Marcellas/Erika who buddy up to them in order to look good in the public eye) and nobody can target them. Why? If you go after a BB6-er and one of their crowd wins HOH the next week, you can start packing your bags. I wouldn't be shocked if BB6 won the next three HOHs or four or five........there's nothing anybody like Diane can do. You target Kaysar, Janelle kicks your ass next, etc.....very, very unfair, and one more reason why players should be able to compete for HOH every week.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom