(US) Big Brother 7: All Stars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At the final ceremony before the awarding of the money, Will is gonna insult the crap out of the jury, calling them (rightfully) idiots, poor players, pawns, sheep, victims, and so on. Basically to increase their contempt for him so that his good friend Boogie will win the money.

I would vote for either Will or Boogie right now unless Janelle somehow survives. Although, her gameplay is crap, her competition play is excellent. But I would still give it to Chilltown, they have played a perfect game. Erica doesn't deserve and neither does George. What I find so disappointing about this season is that all of these players should know that they are being manipulated by Will and Boogie but they are either too afraid or stupid to do anything about it or Will is so charming he could bring peace to the Middle East.

Janelle is amazing! :bow: I can't believe that Mike got Erika to put up Danielle over Will. Those two are unstoppable. I won't be surprised at all if Will wins it all. Unbelievable.

Oh, and what was up with Danielle wearing her sunglasses during the veto ceremony? It was like she was trying to look all tough. :rolleyes: Either that, or I wonder if she had puffy/red eyes from crying. :shrug:

Ok I dont watch this but who's Erika? My fed ex guy told me I look like her. :eyebrow:

mainpicni3.jpg

You do not look like Erika , Sicy- you both have similar body types though.

Back to the subject: I felt so bad for Danny last night.:sad:
I am totally disgusted with Booger and Wilma:madspit: They are having the girls do there dirty work. I hope that Jannell has figured that out. Erika is going to feel so played once she Mike votes her ass out soon.

Dumbasses!!!

:mad:

Given the opportunity to shake up the game and do something wicked, nope, I'm just thankful to finish in second or third, thanks for being so nice Chilltown.

Dad didn't get to watch it last night...football was on, so they weren't airing it by him until super early in the morning. :angry: He set the VCR to tape it so he can watch this weekend. I always call and talk to him during the show. I had to keep my phone far away from me so I wouldn't ruin what happened.

Janelle...:love:

I so wanted Erika to go home. :mad:

I just now visited CBS.com to look at Big Brother stuff. Look at what's on Howie's profile:

Bands: U2, Air Supply, Hall & Oates, The Righteous Brothers, The Beatles, Depeche Mode, Rod Stewart

Big Boy likes U2! :cute:

Bonochick said:
Dad didn't get to watch it last night...football was on, so they weren't airing it by him until super early in the morning. :angry: He set the VCR to tape it so he can watch this weekend. I always call and talk to him during the show. I had to keep my phone far away from me so I wouldn't ruin what happened.

Janelle...:love:

I so wanted Erika to go home. :mad:

Me too!! If she had not won that Veto she surely would have gotten the boot:madspit:

Since Danni is gone, I hope Jannell wins. No one eles in the house deserves it now.

BTW...I found out Howie was a U2 fan last year when I read his profile.:wink: I wonder if he has been to any shows?

Can you imagine if Howie were to be onstage with Bono? I would probably spontaneously combust by the awesomeness before me.

Carmelu2fan said:

Me too!! If she had not won that Veto she surely would have gotten the boot:madspit:

Since Danni is gone, I hope Jannell wins. No one eles in the house deserves it now.

BTW...I found out Howie was a U2 fan last year when I read his profile.:wink: I wonder if he has been to any shows?

Based on game skills, Will deserves the money. He hasn't had HOH once yet he has controlled almost every nomination and eviction. He is a pompous, arrogant, annoying ass but he is gifted in the art of bullshitting.

Based on challenge skills, Janelle deserves the money. She has shown some faux acting abilities in attempts to garner sympathy but by not nominating Chilltown once during her multiple HOHs, I cannot give her the money.

trevster2k said:

Based on challenge skills, Janelle deserves the money. She has shown some faux acting abilities in attempts to garner sympathy but by not nominating Chilltown once during her multiple HOHs, I cannot give her the money.

Ya know what though? Kudos to her for losing the other members of her alliance, never once nominating Chilltown (having to put up Mike in Erika's place doesn't count, as there was no other option), and STILL making it to the final four. Yes, she should have nominated Chilltown a long time ago...but...regardless, she still made it to the final four.

She has survived because Chilltown kept her around to keep Danielle busy, her alliance was nothing cause Kaysar and Howie sucked at the game, and James was only playing along. Her strength is the fact that the majority of the challenges have been memory games which it seems was a huge problem for the rest of the people in the house. Plus Chilltown kept giving S6 the votes needed to eliminate the "floaters", better them than Chilltown even though their strategy was moronic. Whatever happened to eliminating your toughest competition? Will is stronger than all the "floaters" combined, way smoother and slyer.

She still has a chance to win but the fact that none of the hamsters realized that the strongest alliance in the house is the two pals from BB2, who have been buddies for the past 4-5 years too, blows my mind. Plus the fact that Will is the master manipulator and even during the diary room interviews, they all appeared to be totally sucked in by Chilltown. :banghead:

Will should have been evicted within the first 2-4 weeks. They blew it! He openly admits that you can't trust him and that they should evict him, do they, nope. Will could lie to his mother about having cancer and not even lose sleep over it. He is that great a liar. I wish I had half his skills, I would be rich. :wink:

The only way Janelle can be the winner is to win the last two HOHs otherwise she is out. If she does this,then she gets my vote for sheer adversity and gutsy play to reach the finals. :up:

Last edited:
Interesting how this could turn out if Janelle faced Will in the finals. After another look, I figure for Janelle to reach the finals, she has to have played a incredible individual game especially based on the number of HOHs and vetos she has won. Of course, she has to continue win either HOHs and/or vetos to reach the finals.

If Will reaches the finals, it is through deception and scheming. He has controlled the entire game, look at how Janelle just listened to him to nominate George and Erica. She didn't know what to do until he told her. I thought she was smarter than that.

Boogie and Erica DON'T deserve the money. I am certain about that.

SPOILER highlight to read

Boogie won HOH

Boogie nominated, SURPRISE!!

Janelle and Erica

And SURPRISE again, Janelle won Veto.

So now Janelle decides who goes home, either Erica or Boogie. Would she dare break up Chilltown, probably not.

Last edited:
Wow, Janelle's hotness factor just dropped to zero for me with the cigarette hanging from her hand.:madspit: plus she is a bubble.:wink:

Last edited:
Boogie won HOH

Boogie nominated, SURPRISE!!

Janelle and Erica

ok

if either win veto

they will
take themselves off

and Will
goes up

the veto winner
then is the only vote

Janelle and Erica's
only chance
would be to vote out Will

Will should be gone
next vote

trevster2k said:
Wow, Janelle's hotness factor just dropped to zero for me with the cigarette hanging from her hand.:madspit: plus she is a bubble.:wink:

But she's been smoking all the time this season and the season before.........

BigMacPhisto said:

But she's been smoking all the time this season and the season before.........

I hadn't noticed her smoking until they brought it up about Erika. In any case, I actually agree with Boogie about something.:wink:

Highlight

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
Finally, they rocked the game at the end!!! Hooray!!!!! Now Janelle is the winner if she makes final two. Although, if Erika gets the HOH, I can see her kicking out Janelle

Last edited:
Hey, it looked like one of the HOH contestants took their hand off the key when the other one left the competition. Therefore, she should have been eliminated too. Hmm!! Check the replay.

ETA

Wow, they caught it and awarded the first HOH winner of PT 1

Last edited:
Sucks that Will was eliminated........for those reading up on the live feeds, Erika/Janelle LITERALLY got together at the last minute. All of that footage of them was from last night believe it or not. Will was basically hours away from possibly repeating as winner. He should've held Janelle closer.

And christ, that boy has great people skills. He knew instantly when he was toast. "I'm done. Janelle was the one who wants to open the wine"....lol. :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom