U2 rehearsals in Turin Part IV: The plot thickens...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, there's the copyright. everyone is entitled to their work even if they post online. but I doubt this guy cares.

For sure. I mean, give him credit by all means, but it's already out there for people to see, so I don't see the harm in posting them here on a U2 site. :) Share the love! :D

Some of my non-U2 friends are giving me a hard time about being so excited for a show that is like 7000 miles away. That's why I love the crack so much, you all understand.

one of my friends wished me a happy summer of travelling for U2 yesterday:doh:

Wich new song is better ?

(Sunshine) or (For your love) ?

Personally, I like Sunshine better, but two new songs means twice the amount of excitement!

Some of my non-U2 friends are giving me a hard time about being so excited for a show that is like 7000 miles away. That's why I love the crack so much, you all understand.
Yeah, being around other people who feel as excited and hyped up as I am makes it a little more bearable. :hug:

And on this note, I am heading to bed, g'night and happy U2 dreams to you all!!!
(I hope the lovely Mr. Clayton makes an appearance in mine!! :sexywink: )

Personally, I like Sunshine better, but two new songs means twice the amount of excitement!

Yeah, being around other people who feel as excited and hyped up as I am makes it a little more bearable. :hug:

And on this note, I am heading to bed, g'night and happy U2 dreams to you all!!!
(I hope the lovely Mr. Clayton makes an appearance in mine!! :sexywink: )

Good Night! :wave:

:grouphug:

I'm attempting to curb my updates and such on facebook. I have to remember that 75% of the people on my facebook are not diehard U2 fans. :lol:

I've sent links to the two new songs to a friend of mine who's mildly interested (well, he's very interested in hearing a new album), and I've mentioned that rehearsals are happening right now to another friend who is, again, mildly interested. And I told my mildly-interested brother that HMKMTMTM was rehearsed (though he'll be all over any bootlegs I give to him when the shows start). They're the only people with whom I've spoken about this... I'm not friends with any Interference people or other U2 nuts on facebook, so I haven't subjected anyone to facebook statuses about U2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom