U2 Demotivational Posters!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mi3b.jpg

Zootlesque said:
The posters went all pleba on us. :huh:

I apologize. I'm new on this forum, and I'm not sure on what you mean about "went all pleba", but I honestly thought that out of my 12 posts, there would be some silliness allowed.

I can't edit the posts anymore, but if you please tell me which ones you find offensive, I'll ask the administrator to delete them. Thanks for letting me know.

Last edited:
MsMcPhisto, you're fine and so are your posters. PLEBA is the section of the forum devoted to being all giggly about pictures of the band. :)

corianderstem said:
MsMcPhisto, you're fine and so are your posters. PLEBA is the section of the forum devoted to being all giggly about pictures of the band. :)

Ah, I see! Okay, as long as I haven't broken any written or unwritten rules. I really don't want to annoy anyone.

Thank you very much - I really appreciate it. :)

If you're going to "go all pleba" in other areas of the forum, just expect some gentle ribbing for it. :wink:

MsMcPhisto said:

I apologize. I'm new on this forum, and I'm not sure on what you mean about "went all pleba", but I honestly thought that out of my 12 posts, there would be some silliness allowed.

I can't edit the posts anymore, but if you please tell me which ones you find offensive, I'll ask the administrator to delete them. Thanks for letting me know.

I'm sorry! :lol: I don't find any offensive. Carry on.

Back
Top Bottom