U2 Demotivational Posters!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
poster85880163.jpg

gravityluckandtime said:

oh my god, that's me.

also, your signature quote thing is hilarious, bono_man. roger gilmour. ha!

whoa whoa whoa WHOA!!!...

what do you mean with "that's me" ?????

are you Bono? :|

pepokiss said:

whoa whoa whoa WHOA!!!...

what do you mean with "that's me" ?????

are you Bono? :|

i mean what i say! there are two people in that photo, and i'm obviously not bono. ;-)

someone gave me this link, i don't hang out here. funny thread, guys.

Surely you have a picture of the full band onstage playing the song, and it would make a perfect poster ... right? right?

:shifty:

:wink:

ah, sure, but i couldn't do it myself! don't think i could get the humour right. heee.

(hi, btw! fancy meeting you here.)

Hey gravityluckandtime can you tell us about your experience of playing on stage with U2? Did you write about it somewhere else on the net?

Trinity3000 said:
Hey gravityluckandtime can you tell us about your experience of playing on stage with U2? Did you write about it somewhere else on the net?

you know, i never did post anything about it anywhere. our bassist really wanted to make it happen, and made a sign that said "the girls play rock n roll". we got up there, bono saying, "you'd better not be shitting me," about whether we could actually play. after seeing me fingering bono's 'the goal is soul' gretsch, edge offered me the explorer. i'm really not sure why, all i know is that dallas later told me what edge said to him was, "that girl can play." which, y'know, is pretty mindblowing. undoubtedly one of the most amazing experiences i will ever have.

there's video on youtube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_g15T-OlGU

not to devolve this great thread into something all about me, though. heh. here's a pic: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v519/colourscrash/exit/?action=view&current=four.jpg - have at it, corianderstem!

Back
Top Bottom