U2.com Tshirt Sale - $8!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no, there's a surplus because the shirts were never used---they're the wrong dates----the original dates for the down under tour that were postponed.

Last edited:
lazarus said:
Yep, they all still suck.

:lol:

They were all indeed pretty hideous... Ugh, those huge V ones with Bono in the hat. :sad:

The only cute ones were the ones with the symbols at the front.

Thanks for the heads up! I ordered 4. I HATE the "V" ones, but the others are OK for wearing to bed and working out. I got 2 and got 2 for Phil.

Thanks! I'll probably end up ordering a couple...I always wear zip-up hoodies anyway, so the incorrect dates wouldn't show. Not that anyone I know would know the dates were wrong or anything. :lol:

You know... I do have that 20% off coupon for the shop that I've never used and I am always in need of gym tees.

:hmm:

The one with the bomb? That's the only one I'd really consider. Well, maybe the one with the silhouettes.

:hmm: x 100000

If they had women's I'd buy in a heartbeat.

Homey looks boxy in men's shirts.

:grumpy:

Liesje said:
Thanks for the heads up! I ordered 4. I HATE the "V" ones, but the others are OK for wearing to bed and working out. I got 2 and got 2 for Phil.
they suck... why did i buy one at the Adelaide concert ?:sad: spur of the moment idiocy

Utoo said:
no, there's a surplus because the shirts were never used---they're the wrong dates----the original dates for the down under tour that were postponed.

:ohmy: :lmao:

onebloodonelife said:

I have that one from the U.S. 3rd leg. It's very nice, great graphic...

I have it, too. It's awesome---probably the most subtle concert tshirt I've seen.

Utoo said:

I have it, too. It's awesome---probably the most subtle concert tshirt I've seen.

:yes: It doesn't scream, "Hey, I saw U2!" :lol: It's a nice departure from the typical concert tee.

Miroslava said:
The one with the bomb? That's the only one I'd really consider. Well, maybe the one with the silhouettes.

:hmm: x 100000

If they had women's I'd buy in a heartbeat.

Homey looks boxy in men's shirts.

:grumpy:

me too. . . :(

I bought the green one from the concert but the neck is really tight:mad: may have to do a cut and paste me thinks

Back
Top Bottom