U218 Tshirt on U2.com - anyone seen it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Varitek

Blue Crack Addict
http://www.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/fanfire.woa/wa/product?sku=U2T40199

New shirt, and as I have 20 hours to use my 25% off coupon that came with the subscription (yes I am a procrastinator) and this just popped up, I was wondering if anybody has seen either the shirt or the photoshoot they are referring to. The damn picture on the shop site is so blurry that I can't tell what the shirt will look like, and I don't want a mediocre shirt with a u218 logo on the back - help, fast? Thanks!

Well I bought it, the calendar, and a tour shirt I'd had my eye on. I won't see it for over a month as I'm abroad and having it shipped in the states. But I feel like I was just raped by the shipping - the ONLY choice was 11 bucks for DHL, effectively cancelling out my discount. I hate u2.com (echo, echo, echo)

JCOSTER said:
At the NY booksigning the people working at B&N were wearing them. They were really nice the shape of the t though is your average style t shirt.

yea but they had the U2BYU2 cover on the front and NEW YORK CITY and the date written on the back of them. i wanted one sooooooooo bad but none of the B&N staffers would bite.

You can see the drawing for the t-shirt but when you click on it, the MR t-shirt comes up. (I didn't know there was a toddler MR t-shirt, how cute is that?)

Back
Top Bottom