Type The First Thing That Pops Into Your Head 11-21-16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I always promise myself that I'm not going to listen to any Christmas music until after Thanksgiving. But I checked to see if the Celtic Christmas music channel is up on accuradio.com. It is, and I had to listen for a while! :reject:

I always promise myself that I'm not going to listen to any Christmas music until after Thanksgiving. But I checked to see if the Celtic Christmas music channel is up on accuradio.com. It is, and I had to listen for a while! :reject:

MsPurrl , I love the Celtic Christmas music the best of all Christmas music. I have about four CD's, and looking to buy some more on Amazon.!!

It sucks when you have to have a car repair, when you not expecting it. :madspit:

Elton John was n Stephen Colbert tonite and he’s got a new greatest hits cd called Diamonds. Got it on iTunes. Wow......so many great songs and so many memories!

I am feeling very sad for my niece Jenn in Florida. Today she had to have her 17-year-old cat Murphy "set free." He hadn't been doing well for quite a while, but had stopped eating and was unable to get around by himself. That is just such a difficult thing to do (been there, done that); and my heart just aches for her and my sister. I know they are just devastated tonight. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom