Type The First Thing That Pops Into Your Head 11-21-16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It really paid off with my Comcast Bundle. First person did not give a good deal, so I asked for Customer Solutions of Comcast. I was able to negotiate my bundle for $25.00 less , until September 0f 2018. But any way they still suck :down:

Good for you speaking up with Comcast and being persistent tiny dancer! I’m proud of you! I need to do the same with AT&T.

Oh and I cannot believe how gray overcast and Smokey the air is from the awful Napa Santa Rosa fires.

Good for you speaking up with Comcast and being persistent tiny dancer! I’m proud of you! I need to do the same with AT&T.

Oh and I cannot believe how gray overcast and Smokey the air is from the awful Napa Santa Rosa fires.

Thanks Carek :hug:

I hope that you are safe & sound. My heart goes out to all who has been affected .

So happy to be home with MrPurrl and our kitties. Had a wonderful time in Florida with my son, my sister, her hubby, her daughter, our brother, and his wife. It was so very hot and humid that we named the trip Sweatfest 2017. The two days at the Disney parks were very hot, and we walked over 8 miles each day; but it was a lot of fun. Then we went to Sanibel Island off the Gulf Coast from Fort Myers, Florida. Got up when we wanted, ate when we wanted, went to the beach when we wanted, napped when we wanted, went to bed when we wanted; but each day we gathered at the beach to watch the sun set, then went out to supper. Came back and played cards or a dominoes game called Chickenfoot. I always feel so at peace when I'm on Sanibel with them. :heart:

Welcome back MsPurrl. So glad to hear that you had a wonderful time, even though you had some hot weather. Is it nice that you can do things at your own pace. & time!

I think that I will be putting on my flannel sheets by next weekend.

Back
Top Bottom