Type The First Thing That Pops Into Your Head 11-21-16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh MsPurrl the Outlander series is absolutely fabulous! I’ve read them all. The first one is my all time favorite!

I read the first one several years ago before they became A THING and liked it, but haven't read any of the others. I had so many books that I'd amassed, but never had time to read before I retired. In the past six years, I've pretty much caught up, including all of the Harry Potter books and all of the Game of Thrones books. Currently reading a huge book about John Adams (upon which the miniseries on HBO several years ago was based) and am almost finished with it. I kinda hinted to my son that I want to read the Outlander series, so if nothing shows up at Christmas, I'll get my own. :D

They don't care--as long as they have their cushy jobs, perks, money, and insurance, they don't give a rat's ass about the rest of us! :angry:

So very true and this is what makes me so mad about all the old farts and ultra conservative idiots in our government. I’m getting tired of making phone calls, writing letters and sign g endless petitions.

I read the first one several years ago before they became A THING and liked it, but haven't read any of the others. I had so many books that I'd amassed, but never had time to read before I retired. In the past six years, I've pretty much caught up, including all of the Harry Potter books and all of the Game of Thrones books. Currently reading a huge book about John Adams (upon which the miniseries on HBO several years ago was based) and am almost finished with it. I kinda hinted to my son that I want to read the Outlander series, so if nothing shows up at Christmas, I'll get my own. :D

WOWY I’m impressed, you are waaaay ahead of me on the reading of the amassed tower of books! I hope your son took note. If not, might I suggest buying used copies like on Amazon. That’s what I did but since have given them away or loaned out never to have them returned. Outlander will always be my favorite book. My sister loved the John Adams docu and book. That got her into lots of other historic auto and biographies. She listens to books on cd while commuting.

Back
Top Bottom