Toronto III Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question.....

Do some of you log off right after you post then relog on again? I've noticed a lot of peoples status says offline after a post :confused:

Axver said:

I don't like Helen either, but I see Brash as a greater evil.

If I were selfish I would vote for Helen... interest free student loans are so in my interest.

But Brash is for abolishing racial advantage, which is somthing we have to tackle eventually.

Mind you my party vote went to neither. :shifty:

LJT said:

NO you don't:madspit:

you want a brand new bed and you want to send your bed to England for me.....:mad:

:p

My bed loves me and doesn't plan on going anywhere! *clings to it*

timothius said:

If I were selfish I would vote for Helen... interest free student loans are so in my interest.

But Brash is for abolishing racial advantage, which is somthing we have to tackle eventually.

Mind you my party vote went to neither. :shifty:

I do like Brash's racial policy, true. But I don't fancy him as the nation's leader.

I think I should just start the Axver Party.

LJT said:

it is Saturday here too...just an hour and 40 into it though....

I see you are from Montreal....home of the mighty Arcade Fire:hyper:

yes yes!!...can't wait to see them open for U2 here in November, should be quite awesome!!!....and very loud...:hyper:

Axver said:

Took me 30 hours to get from the Gold Coast to Nashville. It really sucked. It was worth it, but geez, I don't wish that flight on anyone.

:yikes: :scream:

I' m never going to Australia!

one4u2 said:
I have a question.....

Do some of you log off right after you post then relog on again? I've noticed a lot of peoples status says offline after a post :confused:

Nope. I go away for a few mins and wander around my house aimlessly, then I come right back. But I don't log off.

one4u2 said:
I have a question.....

Well, I'm certainly always on!

Axver said:

My bed loves me and doesn't plan on going anywhere! *clings to it*

*attempts to pry hands off bed*

You New Zealanders have a good grip:madspit:

one4u2 said:

:yikes: :scream:

I' m never going to Australia!

That thirty hours included four separate flights, including the roughly 14 hour haul over the Pacific. I didn't sleep a wink the entire trip.

angel_28 said:

yes yes!!...can't wait to see them open for U2 here in November, should be quite awesome!!!....and very loud...:hyper:

I was wonderin, how are they gonna do that? Will they close their set with Wake Up and rush off stage and have U2 rush onstage? haha, I'd pay to see that happen.

angel_28 said:

I have a friend in Montreal called Becca i think she works for HMV:hmm:

Theedge070 said:

Nope. I go away for a few mins and wander around my house aimlessly, then I come right back. But I don't log off.

what I mean is, right after a post it will then say the person is offline......

LJT said:

*attempts to pry hands off bed*

You New Zealanders have a good grip:madspit:

We're protective of our beds, rugby team, and sheep! :evil:

dude i rocked the 30 hours from Philly to La to Sydney to Brizzy to Maroochydore. and it was well worth it. my ride thought i was coming in the next day so i sat in the Brisbane airport for 3 hours after 30 hours of flying.

Axver said:
Cool for you! I'm sure it's a blast for the person who gets on stage. I'm happy for them

That's all I wanted to hear, Ax.
I'll just ignore the rest.
And that I'll never get on stage with B.
I think I'll be among those few who'll refuse, because of feelings of extreme shy-ness suddenly coming over me.
LOL

Theedge070 said:

I was wonderin, how are they gonna do that? Will they close their set with Wake Up and rush off stage and have U2 rush onstage? haha, I'd pay to see that happen.

I had a vision of Arcade Fire playing Wake Up last and then it seguing into vertigo with both Arcade Fire and U2 jamming Vertigo together:wink:

vertigo with 3 guitars and violins:drool:

Axver said:

We're protective of our beds, rugby team, and sheep! :evil:

You can keep your sheep...but i want your bed and rugby team:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom