The Things I Love Part Bajillion and One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao: Gets me every time. There are just some moments in that show that blow my mind. Season 10 bloopers make me cry from laughing....and I've seen them at least 5 times. :lol:

I love my amazing boyfriend who notices when the steel tread is showing on one of my tires, then offers to get me a new one.
I LOVE your avatar!!!!!!!!!! :combust:
I think we're soulmates :shifty:

:wink:

:angry: Hey hey, back off! He's already my soulmate. No room for more than one!

Oh and I love Bonocomet for her awesome gifs and pictures of a certain leather clad lad. :love:

Fawlty Towers "The Germans" episode is the only thing that i have laughed harder watching than this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbzyeGKYpUg

"I'M AN EIGHT!!!!!!" :lmao: I love that episode!

"Hey, you could do a duet of Ebony and Ivory all by yourself.":laugh: I am so the female version of Chandler.:heart: I love Friends. I have Seasons 1-4 of it on DVD. I need to get the rest. I swear I've seen every episode of that show a hundred times.:love:

:love:

The day after Thanksgiving, the big sale/shopping day, that's when the Friends DVDs are usually on sale and rather cheap, like $8-10 each. That's how we got a few last Christmas.

My favourite is the PIVOT!!!1!! scene. :lol: It makes me cry, I'm laughing so hard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaMdLQ8XFPA

:lol: OMG, I love that one. A few weeks ago I was helping one of my best friends move an old desk out of her room, and I kept practically dropping it because she kept yelling, 'PIIIIVOT" "PI-VOT!", and we were both cracking up.

Lila, thanks! I need to be on the hunt for good deals on them.

Getting in my car and taking off after work tonight .... I should probably pack, huh?

Having wonderful children in my life that make me smile every day no matter what...:cute:

Hearing favorite songs on the radio.

Sure, you have all the CDs and can listen to your faves whenever you please. But there's something about hearing them on the radio that gives you that giddy feeling.

Hearing favorite songs on the radio.

Sure, you have all the CDs and can listen to your faves whenever you please. But there's something about hearing them on the radio that gives you that giddy feeling.

That's so true :yes: Hearing a song on the radio (or in public in general) does give you a completely different feeling than when you're playing it for yourself.

I love it when my cat meows and yawns at the same time :cute: It's so adorable and hilarious, she sounds something like miaawwaaaaaaaaahhhhhh :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom