The Things I Love Part Bajillion and One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats, Fitz! :hug: Isn't it just the best feeling in the entire world??!! :lol: :love: When I made the last payment on my car I did a little jig of happiness. :lol: I might also have gone out for celebratory drinks and gotten totally drunk, but nobody needs to know that. :wink:

I think this weekend I am going to have a drink to celebrate Fitz paying off his car!!!:wink:

I paid mine off in 2006 too.

Knowing that I have true friends who would let me know about something bad. :hug:

I love knowing that I'm finally feeling that I'm getting to grips with Dreamweaver :up: The website I'm designing is 90% there, phew. I definitely prefer print :wink:

I love that moment where you realize... I'm good enough... my hard work is paying off... and really... I do kinda f*&^ing rock.

It's not cocky or overconfident... but that bit where you start to find yourself.

It happens, if your lucky, more than once.

One can find it in their work. One can find it in their dealings with family and friends. You will find that in a potential mate. And if you are lucky you will find that in that special thing you love... painting, hiking, playing the guitar...

...Yeah...

Not sayin' that I'm 'there'... but seeing a glimpse of it... love that.

And you Ms. Maddy... if you've not noticed... you DO rock.

Notice how the setlist party lights up when you (finally) wake up and join in?

That is a show of a cool person that is liked by all. And that is a rockin' good thing.

Now take that and your good heart for volunteering with the kiddies this summer. Helpful, loving, kind and no where near selfish. Hello - You rock!

And there are the posts that all of your friends leave showing their appreciation for you the person/you the friend. Once again, a sign of a true, real and good person.

So if you've not felt that tingle of 'Hey, I'm "The Goods", ya should.' Knowing your Ma, I see where you get it. Cuz in my humble view, she rocks too.

And that is one of the things that I love about you both. Good people with good hearts and shining souls. What's not to love?

Go team!

Last edited by a moderator:
This place is so full of love tonight, I could just cry--but it's a good cry! Y'all are wonderful! :grouphug:

I envy your being geographically close, too, and can actually get together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom