The Temple Bar - where everyone is lookin' good - UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
as long as he kicks me with these shoes i don't mind
bunnyslipper.jpg

they are, after all, edgy.

Our protaginist does not "play by the rules." He might wear a tux on Casual Friday. He might wear a toga to a job interview. He doesn't give a fuck. <--- His catch phrase "I don't give a fuck."

I wonder if Phil will let me use the "crooked cop" as a foil? Hm.

Affleck is the bad cop guy, not the crazy guy. I haven't cast anyone else just yet.

We're going to need a boss and a receptionist. Maybe Steve Carell can be the boss. I'm seeing the little sister from Blade of Glory as the receptionist.

unico said:

:drool:
NOW we're talkin! Too bad I'm only a machine. You can't love a machine :sad:

Hm...we might want to work this angle. Really question out relationship with technology. Can a human come to love a machine? I'm liking this show - we have social issues (Human/Machine love), Philosophy (NJ) and social commentary (office life, what does it mean to live on the edge - who's really crazy?) This shit could work. :happy:

I'm a fantastic actor. In seventh grade, I was Mutey the Mailman in our production of "Oklahoma!" I was good.

Put me in this sitcom.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
On tv you can! Think Kip and the Hoff.

That was some bad fan fiction just waiting to happen there.

Who's Kip? You mean KITT? The Knight Industrial Two Thousand? Or Kip from Bussom Buddies, ie Tom Hanks, ie Buffy (or was he Hildegard? lol, I loved that show).

UberBeaver said:

Who's Kip? You mean KITT? The Knight Industrial Two Thousand? Or Kip from Bussom Buddies, ie Tom Hanks, ie Buffy (or was he Hildegard? lol, I loved that show).

Whoops. My bad - was it on at the same time as Facts of Life or Growing Pains? If so that's the cause for my ignorance on the Hoff's car's name. :sad:

popsugar.com

Best site for useless junk ever. :drool:

I don't remember what night which shows were on. But it didn't matter cause Knight Rider trumped everything back then. I also liked Street Hawk and Manimal - I have always watched shows that cancel quick. WTF? Remember Misfits of Science? lol.

UberBeaver said:

Hm...we might want to work this angle. Really question out relationship with technology. Can a human come to love a machine? I'm liking this show - we have social issues (Human/Machine love), Philosophy (NJ) and social commentary (office life, what does it mean to live on the edge - who's really crazy?) This shit could work. :happy:

love it! don't forget the reverse question: can a machine really love a human? there will be no secret of my undying love for him. he'll be getting daily "love faxes" from me.

Whoops. My bad - was it on at the same time as Facts of Life or Growing Pains? If so that's the cause for my ignorance on the Hoff's car's name. :sad:

popsugar.com

Best site for useless junk ever. :drool:

Okay, I think I'm addicted to that site now! :lol:

Morning/afternoon everyone!

I'm constructing my playlist now for the Symphonic Album Game. I might be in over my head. I don't have that much music.

unico said:

love it! don't forget the reverse question: can a machine really love a human? there will be no secret of my undying love for him. he'll be getting daily "love faxes" from me.

OK - so we got a love triangle. Machine loves boss, crazy guy loves machine. This is awesome.

phillyfan26 said:
I'm constructing my playlist now for the Symphonic Album Game. I might be in over my head. I don't have that much music.

Is this another of those games in Bang and Clatter where everyone makes a setlist and then you all listen to them and then vote? Doesn't GibsonGirl win all those games pretty much by default?

Mia - no. The boss (and everyone but the crazy guy and NJ) just thinks you're a fax machine and they don't pay much attention to you unless they need to fax something. You fuck with most people by giving them weird messages in the LCD, but for the boss, who doesn't really know how to use a fax machine properly, you do everything for him. In one episode they decide to replace you, but the boss can't figure out the new fax machine, and demands to have you brought back. That's a tear jerker episode. Probably around sweeps weak. They move you down to the mail room. It's very sad.

I'd love to participate and vote, but my attention span doesn't do well with having to listen to hours of music on a deadline and then having to decide which is better.

I seriously have ADD. Kind of.

i think i'd have "take me home tonight" listed 11 times...with a few remixes in there. i'd be disqualified :(

Besides, I'm too lazy to even read all of the rules.

Phale.

Back
Top Bottom