The Temple Bar ~ Turn that whiskey, boy into rain, wash it away!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
and now
the end is near
and so they face
the final buzzer

Bye Wings!! :wave:

18716Detroit_Redwings2.jpg

:whistle:

:sexywink:

Last edited:
Ah thanks Thora. Ottawa - Anaheim will be a good final. I hope Ottawa can pull it through. I still don't understand all the Ottawa hate in Canada :shrug: Come playoff time I always root for all Canadian teams.

How you doing Tredgy?

I just checked, and it's now 4-3 with about 3 mins left in the game. Sounds like it's been an interesting 3rd period.

I'm rooting for Ottawa too.

I lied. I'd win 160.

Still.

Snow, I used to live near Vegas, and, would go there every 3-4 months...so if I had a futures bet, I'd end up there not so long after I won, and would collect in person. You have one year to collect. I do not know if you can mail it in or something, though. I'll be back out there in the summer, though, to collect, should the Ducks win the Cup.

Oh, I know, Drea, just counting my chickens before they hatch, I guess. I'd be rooting for the Senators against either potential opponent, if the cash were not involved. :)

No spoken words said:
I lied. I'd win 160.

Still.

Snow, I used to live near Vegas, and, would go there every 3-4 months...so if I had a futures bet, I'd end up there not so long after I won, and would collect in person. You have one year to collect. I do not know if you can mail it in or something, though. I'll be back out there in the summer, though, to collect, should the Ducks win the Cup.

cool.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom