The Temple Bar ~ Turn that whiskey, boy into rain, wash it away!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
NBC is contractually obligated to air the Preakness pre-show, and so they had to bail on the Hockey game before OT started. They never warned viewers of this until right before the toss, when Bill Clement mentioned that if you wanted to keep watching, you needed to switch over to Versus, unless you lived in Buffalo, as that market was staying with the Hockey game. There was also a technical glitch once the coverage switched to Versus...they were in commercial breaks for 2:15 or so until they aired coverage. Just a mess all around, and another sign that the NHL, in this country, is less and less important. Too bad, because it's a great sport.

Bye.

I did that on sat. to class where the cond. is set at like 55 :crack: my friend loaned me one of her several sweaters she carries. Unfortunately she has cats I realized as my throat started to swell

Girls night out tonight :dancing: And no repercussions so far :happy:

Congrats April! :hi5:

tmw sounds like a plan :up:

I hate that...I also discovered today I can't walk and run without my sunglasses...they're like armour or something :huh:

yeah...it's a whole real thing...you buy plans with real money, and you use money from the lab or something when you're in the alt world that you can trade for real money. I remember reading something about this in readers digest when I was looking up to see if it is real, and they were commenting how people are making money in real from it by selling virtual stuff that people need for the alternate world.

well I didn't escape...fucking open door policy :mad:

the last 35 mins did my head in.

I'm really leaving now. How much longer left in the game?

Back
Top Bottom