The Temple Bar: Screw the Superbowl, We've Got All The Action In Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ooh, fascinating! I wrote a paper about that a few years ago for an Anthro class. I can't remember the exact direction of the paper, but if you'd like, I can try to dig it up and send it to you.

I looked over the paper, and it's written with specific anthropological concepts in mind, but within that, there's analysis of the causes of the behaviours and trials, so hopefully it'll maybe give you a starting point, or some ideas. :)

Yeah, nothing is sleep-inducing like a guy and a fish. ;)

Okay, gotta get to work, but I'm sure I'll be checking in.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
:shifty:

Have no fear...Reggie's here!!!

:wink:

'ello ladies...:wave:

April, why the dour mood...I mean witches burning at the stake...:drool:

BBQ!!! :shifty:

Hi VP...do I have a PM from you? :hmm:

Thora!!! :hug:

Oh yeah, witches burning at the stake, should be good times in writing a research paper! :lol:

My other options were the book I'm currently reading, or the dangers of nuclear power, or something about the Titanic.

So, I went with witches. :sexywink:

How goes it today, guys?

Burning witches (or really just common women) is a fascinating tale. Seriously, I find it terribly interesting and frightening what religion can do to a community of people. Compare burning witches at the stake to the human rights violations we are currently living with in our own country today. Guaranteed A+

:yes:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Burning witches (or really just common women) is a fascinating tale. Seriously, I find it terribly interesting and frightening what religion can do to a community of people. Compare burning witches at the stake to the human rights violations we are currently living with in our own country today. Guaranteed A+

:yes:

It's something I've always wanted to learn more about, too, so that's another reason I went with it. :up:

It's also cool how stuff that comes up in one class you can easily apply to another. The research paper is for English, which I'm taking just to fill my general requirements, but I've already been looking in my Soc book to look at some stuff in relation to how soceity can shun certain groups because of certain practices or behaviors.

I love school. :D

And nsw will fall off his barstool when he reads a post of yours that has nothing to do with sex whatsoever. :lol:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
How was the interview yesterday VP?

off to a meeting.

It actually went really well, thanks. :) I was confident, and on. There are a couple of positive aspects about the position I think I'd enjoy, but there was one huge detriment, too.

Back
Top Bottom