The Temple Bar - Postwhoring that ho...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
corianderstem said:
:yes: The assassination of Archduke Powerjuice.

Let's not forget that he WAS amassing Powerjuice and distributing it freely to his people along the borders. History, and the media, and now apparently corianderstem always seem to leave that little detail out.

U2democrat said:
Clinton needed either a knockout punch or a massive stumble by Obama.

Neither happened.

The first 15 minutes her tone was very annoyed, and she stayed agressive throughout the debate. I'm not sure that helps. He stayed cool.

Yeah, and wtf was up with that "why do I get asked all the questions first?" whine? Really?? You're going to make an issue of that?

Grow up. :rolleyes:

I agree though that Obama took Hillary's criticisms very well and offered good counterpoint, but Hillary seemed annoyed the entire time.

sorry, non-FYMers. Got a little carried away there. :wink:

UberBeaver said:
Let's not forget that he WAS amassing Powerjuice and distributing it freely to his people along the borders. History, and the media, and now apparently corianderstem always seem to leave that little detail out.

I also like to leave out the detail about how he couldn't go to sleep at night before dancing to "Roll Out the Barrel."

UberBeaver said:

As President, if Powerjuice was given to the Croats, would you reserve the right to go all UYMFA on them?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I need some Powerjuice, or, The Pet Rescue Team.

AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

dog.gif

cat.gif

bird.gif

horse.gif

I live in PJs. Sometimes that's good, sometimes... not so much :sigh:

I love the cat rockin' out. He (or she) is my fave. The horse is a close second.

Back
Top Bottom