The Temple Bar - Postwhoring that ho...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well I learned something important and fun. It's easier to slide down a hill forward than it is backwards. second thing, blue coconut slushes make life better

I have to. I'm in the leadership program here at school and they make us do all this stuff and they come after you if you don't. I'm in it for the scholarship and the resume.

lynnok said:
well I learned something important and fun. It's easier to slide down a hill forward than it is backwards. second thing, blue coconut slushes make life better

ooooh...every time i go i get the cherry limeade. i've never even bothered with another flavor. blue coconut sounds great though

Clinton needed either a knockout punch or a massive stumble by Obama.

Neither happened.

The first 15 minutes her tone was very annoyed, and she stayed agressive throughout the debate. I'm not sure that helps. He stayed cool.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I thought Beav did really well, but NSW nailed him on the foreign Powerjuice issues...:up:

He is unable to accept that if you give Powerjuice to the Serbs, the Croats are going to want it as well, and we don't need a Powerjuice enabled region over there. There is enough strife as it is. I cannot fathom why he and the media, and now apparently Reg, cannot grasp that. Too much Powerjuice in that region = Disaster for the rest of the world.

ETA - I just hammered a penguin for 490. BAM.

Back
Top Bottom