The Temple Bar - Postwhoring that ho...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I'm going to be sick.

The Virginia state house passed a bill that would require women who had a miscarriage to provide proof that it was not intentional..............................................those bastards.

U2democrat said:

The Virginia state house passed a bill that would require women who had a miscarriage to provide proof that it was not intentional..............................................those bastards.

WTF?! How in the hell is that any of their business?

U2democrat said:

proof? like what? you need to go rock the house or somethin?

U2democrat said:

That's almost laughable...how are they going to enforce that law...:scratch:

I mean seriously...:rolleyes:

U2democrat said:

BonoManiac said:

Dude - that is seriously fucked up, bro. Seriously. Wow. WOW. Whoa. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Almost as fucked up as that bill. Who thought that was a good idea? Are these people really so ut of touch and paranoid? Holy shit. Can we take all the crazies and move them to, like, Wyoming or something? Then let them secede? Why won't THAT bill get passed?

UberBeaver said:

Dude - that is seriously fucked up, bro. Seriously. Wow. WOW. Whoa. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Almost as fucked up as that bill. Who thought that was a good idea? Are these people really so ut of touch and paranoid? Holy shit. Can we take all the crazies and move them to, like, Wyoming or something? Then let them secede? Why won't THAT bill get passed?

Beav, all I can say to you is..."Welcome to Wyoming"...:wave:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Beav, all I can say to you is..."Welcome to Wyoming"...:wave:

Dude, even I wouldn't require some chick that just had a miscarriage to provide proof. Ugh. That's a different kind of crazy - those are people that don't know they're crazy - worst kind of crazy.

rs018.jpg

Back
Top Bottom