The Temple Bar - Pina Coladas and Pipettes...UYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We do have snow out here ya know and ice rinks which are always packed :mad: :wink:

I miss the old days when there were only a few networks and everyone was watching the same things at night. Fewer choices :love:

fears wrath of nsw:uhoh:

redkat said:
We do have snow out here ya know and ice rinks which are always packed :mad: :wink:

I miss the old days when there were only a few networks and everyone was watching the same things at night. Fewer choices :love:

fears wrath of nsw:uhoh:

No wrath about that at all. You're not alone with that thought.

Lila64 said:

Shower has been delayed due to the washing machine being in use. Thwarted again!

Am I going to have to install a pressure balanced tap for you as well as whatever other work you were trying to con me into???

Brie :drool: agreed

snowbunny00774 said:

Am I going to have to install a pressure balanced tap for you as well as whatever other work you were trying to con me into???

Brie :drool: agreed

:yes:

Ok, so you can paint and install a balanced tap. Great.
Can you purchase & install hardwood floors? Re-do a bathroom? Um... lemme see what else needs taking care of. Possibly termites. Your consolation is that hubby can cook. And drive (for take-out purposed). And there's a Trader Joe's within walking distance. What time can you be here?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom