The Temple Bar - Pina Coladas and Pipettes...UYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reggie Thee Dog

Blue Crack Addict
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

templebar.jpg

:drool:

The start of the pipettes song reminds me a lot of Avril 's girlfriend song. /random

getting caught in the rain > than owing kisses :madspit:

Never heard of him. You've never heard any of his stuff either?

Has anyone else been reading kellyahearns journal? She (or he?) is apparently going back and forth with one of those Bank Account scammers and it's pretty funny. I just read through the whole ordeal.

Good morning :wave:

the rockin edge said:
anyone here heard richard thompson? im seeing him next week, he's supposed to be a great guitar player...

As in Richard and Linda Thompson and their Shoot Out the Lights album...

Never seen him live but the music is great :up:

UberBeaver said:
Never heard of him. You've never heard any of his stuff either?

Has anyone else been reading kellyahearns journal? She (or he?) is apparently going back and forth with one of those Bank Account scammers and it's pretty funny. I just read through the whole ordeal.

Kelly's journal :heart:

The scanned passport :lol:

Hi fah!

UberBeaver said:

Yeah, she's been doing that for a few days now. It's hilarious! :lol:

fah said:
Hi T-SEB :wave: there's a big rain cloud headed your way

I especially like the use of the name 'Redge' in her journals too

:giggle:

We had a huge thunder & lightning storm last night. It was so nice to have rain to cool off after a really hot day. Outside does not look promising. I guess I'll be sitting inside for my lunch break.

Her letters are so witty - I hope it keeps going for a while.

The Welsh GOR is in Boston at the moment. They're playing in NYC tomorrow. :drool: I should wait by the tunnels or bridges to greet them as they enter, just to be, like, nice and all.

ETA - they were in Toronto 2 nights ago and you people didn't bother to tell me? WTF?

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:
The Welsh GOR is in NYC at the moment. They're playing in the city tomorrow. :drool:

ETA - they were in Toronto 2 nights ago and you people didn't bother to tell me? WTF?

I didn't know - I phail. :(

Do they have many dates in NYC? :hyper:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom