The Temple Bar ~ Oh God we need a drink of cooool cooool rain!!! UYFA! :eyebrow:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So I'm being punished for not being a serious student ten years ago. I have to write an appeal letter stating how ten years ago I wasn't mature enough (as evidenced by the numerous absences and bad grades I accumulated over two semesters back in 1997), but now I am a serious student, and include a copy of the letter telling me I MADE IT ONTO THE DEANS LIST.

Talk about your past coming back to fucking haunt you. The FA lady was real cool though, said she's had a lot of students come to her with the exact same situation today. I'm waiting until I get my spring grade back then attaching that to the letter, too, so they know how serious I am now.

I was waiting for over an hour and a half. :sick:

Sorry LMPA. They pull this "10 years ago" stuff?

bullshit.jpg

I don't have the letter in front of me, but it says something to the effect of "you have failed to attend 67% of your totalaccumulative courses" - hi, school, how many people exactly do you plan on punishing because they were goofs ten years ago, or had to stop going because of illness or having kids or deaths in the family, etc. Shit happens - doesn't it matter that we're back now?

The moer I think about it, the more pissed off I get. I'm going to go study for a bit.

Beav :lmao: I just read that

who is mr.friend?

Sorry April. I don't understand why they'd grant it then take it away when they are basing it on something they knew when they originally granted it to you:huh:

bullshit indeed

Just popping in for a sec to share something with the girls. Or the guys, if you're interested in this sort of thing. And considering the whole manscaping conversation yesterday, you could be. ;)

Anyway, today's the best day ever! I finally, after a long, exhaustive search, found the shade of nail polish I've been trying to replace for like two or three years!! :happy: :hyper:

I'm a simple person, doesn't take much to make me happy. :)

April, I agree, that's crazy bullshit. :huh: I'm sure it's just a stupid formality to make you work for it, and that once you write the letter of appeal, it'll be fine. And Kat is right, why did they award you FA in the first place, when they would have been aware of it at the time? :huh:

Off to do some more stuff. : productive: :wave:

I'm sorry I asked beav :crack:

I used cherryberry red by sally hansen through high school and college then it got discontinued :mad: I've come close but none are the same perfect red

My 'purple' friend plays a game with some blue balls...it's really quite painful to watch. :ohmy:

And poor April...I mean that's bullshit!!! So what if she f'd around 10 years ago and came to class drunk, and got D's. Is that really her fault....:madwife:

:shifty:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
My 'purple' friend plays a game with some blue balls...it's really quite painful to watch. :ohmy:

And poor April...I mean that's bullshit!!! So what if she f'd around 10 years ago and came to class drunk, and got D's. Is that really her fault....:madwife:

:shifty:

As my supervisor (is that what we're calling it? let's get our stories straight, k?) you should fax them a letter vouching for me.

It's been gorgeous this week, except for Monday :sick: - 94 and humid UYFA. :down:

Ok, I'm ready for my final. Please speed the clock up to 5:35 please, thx.

Yay for the nail polish, VP! :girlytalkhi5:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

As my supervisor (is that what we're calling it? let's get our stories straight, k?) you should fax them a letter vouching for me.

Yeah, your right...I mean I enjoy my 'comp' time with you and I enjoy the fact you come to work a little tipsy...:drool:

OK, I'll work on my letter now...uh, can you come sit on my lap for inspiration...:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom