The Temple Bar ~ Oh God we need a drink of cooool cooool rain!!! UYFA! :eyebrow:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

I'm up for a drunken round or two of Dancing Queen. :up: :lol:

My digital camera has video abilities :shifty: :lol:

Ironic how fah has ABBA stuck in her head thanks to me when it was VP who got the ball rolling. :wink:

Had a chat with a classmate tonight about being single and how much men suck. So it's not me, it's Michigan. :waitsforsnowtogo"duhidiotivebeentellingyouthatformonthsnow:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
My digital camera has video abilities :shifty: :lol:

Ironic how fah has ABBA stuck in her head thanks to me when it was VP who got the ball rolling. :wink:

Maybe we should ask snow if there's any place that does kareoke on Saturdays, get VP drunk and up there to sing Dancing Queen andthenyoucanvideotapeit

(Boy am I going to pay when she sees that :lol: )

Drea said:

Maybe we should ask snow if there's any place that does kareoke on Saturdays, get VP drunk and up there to sing Dancing Queen andthenyoucanvideotapeit

(Boy am I going to pay when she sees that :lol: )

How 'bout them Red Sox, eh?

It's ok, Drea, you gotta take one for the team. Brilliant idea, by the way.

Drea said:

That's the makings of the next Fox or VH1 reality show right there :wink:

:lol:

At this point I'm crazy enough to try it. But I'm not famous enough. I'd have to go on one of those other dating shows as a contestant, be a total hellion to garner attention away from the other whores, so that the producers offer me my own show after the bachelor dude sends me home and I do the whole wailing in the limo thing.

redkat said:

:hyper:

or you could go on a temple bar tour visiting all the patrons. The person that sets you up with a winner...wins

:hmm: All of us single people should rotate time at each other's houses...take turns seeing each other's male prospects...see if anything comes of it. :lol:

Drunk karaoke and me would be entertaining, in that train wreck, what-the-fuck-is-she-doing :yikes: sort of way.

VintagePunk said:

:hmm: All of us single people should rotate time at each other's houses...take turns seeing each other's male prospects...see if anything comes of it. :lol:

I like this idea :hmm:

They win? a trip to NY next year for st.pats :uhoh:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Had a chat with a classmate tonight about being single and how much men suck. So it's not me, it's Michigan.

:lol:

VintagePunk said:

Road trip! :wink:

Last edited:
redkat said:

:hyper:

or you could go on a temple bar tour visiting all the patrons. The person that sets you up with a winner...wins

well I've got most of you booked...have your prospects lined up when I get there, k thx :kiss:

April?!?! APRIL?!?! Where are you!?!?! I have something to say and I'm not even going to sugar coat with the whole larrymullenspoplklmlm preface...

drumroll please...

:duhidiotivebeentellingyouthatformonthsnow:

I think it's blue collar - white trash syndrome. That's what the men in my city are like, too. :sad: Get into line at the beer store on any weekend, and count the mullets.

:sigh:

And people wonder why I hate AC/DC with a vengeance. :rolleyes:

VintagePunk said:
I think it's blue collar - white trash syndrome. That's what the men in my city are like, too. :sad: Get into line at the beer store on any weekend, and count the mullets.

same - although I'm not sure what it means when you aren't good enough for that :sigh:

on a brighter note (I'm trying to procrastinate and not watch that dvd btw so there'll be a lot of nonsense getting posted for the next few minutes...I've just thought of an amazing sporting event...I'm short a player though...anyone know of any hot runners? males of course...guys get your event...

Back
Top Bottom