The TEMPLE BAR: Martinis, Margaritas ,Manilow and Memories...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
the fact that there are people with more posts than i have that i've never seen on these boards frightens me to no end... i.e. i've never seen them because they spend every waking second posting pictures of larry's man boobs

I believe the correct term is moobs - it even has a day apparently.

I'm ashamed I know this - I went there once when I joined as, like Beav, I thought it was, well not what it is. I've only posted a couple of times but managed to almost get in fights with those posts. Which ironically enough were admiring the pics that were posted. I've seen how aggressive they are about people going in there, honestly, I think they would make a great army for a dictator somewhere.

Morrissey. :drool:

Some of the people in Pleba act like a moderator in the threads.

Is it just me or does it disturb anyone else that we have 12 yr olds that post in pleba? Shouldn't they be out playing or something?

I propose that in the next bar we only communicate in fan fiction. It can be like a "Very special Temple Bar" episode. :happy:

And about people with lots of posts that I've never seen, yeah, that's weird. I just discovered someone like that. They're like rare species, like Nessie.

UberBeaver said:
I propose that in the next bar we only communicate in fan fiction. It can be like a "Very special Temple Bar" episode. :happy:

And about people with lots of posts that I've never seen, yeah, that's weird. I just discovered someone like that. They're like rare species, like Nessie.

:love: it - let's do it!

Nessie :)

UberBeaver said:
A Very Special "The TEMPLE BAR: Fan Fiction...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!"

I love it.

One day, this thread is going to get into a West Side Story-style fight with another thread...and this could be the catalyst.

I'm off for a few hours, might be back later.

Bye. :)

I didn't realize!! Why am I so slow sometimes :huh:

Boobday may have to be put to a vote.

Fan Fiction :drool:

4000 :hyper:

Maybe I should stop at 4000 :hmm:

It's such a pretty number I'd hate to ruin it!

Last edited:
I don't think TRE is going to like the fan fiction idea. He's too much of a purist.

I think it's going to be awesome when all the Similar Threads below end with UP YOUR FUCKING ASS! lolz. I'm such a Herb.

Dont_know_bout_sparta.jpg

snowbunny00774 said:
I think we need a sub plot for Timmy T fan fiction in the new thread!

Hey Thora :wave:

NICE! We'll have to work him in. I wonder if we should try to make one huge story in the Fan Fiction thread, and make it so that only people that post here can be incorporated into the story. That way we can avoid the aforementioned West Side Story scenario.

Back
Top Bottom