The TEMPLE BAR: Martinis, Margaritas ,Manilow and Memories...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zootlesque said:

:lol: I gave up on my lastfm signature thingy! It either wouldn't update often enough or the sig would get all distorted and stuff cutting the times or even the titles off. :madspit:

Beav, I actually like that Eric Carmen song that was posted in that thread. :shifty: 80s. :drool:

I do, too, Zoots! :hi5:

Yeah, I love it but feel like changing it again. :hmm:

UberBeaver said:
Hey, how went your birthday celebrations?

Pretty well, except for the later part of last night. Certain plans didn't see fruition. :grumpy: But, I think I have nothing to worry about in that department anyway. :wink: :cryptic:

I have a dilemma at the moment, and I need to make a decision soon. :shifty:

Last edited:
same here re: bj.

I forgot all about it when they went on sale. I know people at wotk will be going on about it so I'm annoyed in advance.

the whole dilemma thing - better but unacceptable :D

What happened in FYM? That place is crazy, but not like in a Pleba way. If I had to spend years with one group, I'd pick Pleba people cause they can be avoided and ignored. FYM people would try to create some sort of communist vs capitalist society and everyone would end up either slaves or dead.

snowbunny00774 said:
same here re: bj.

I forgot all about it when they went on sale. I know people at wotk will be going on about it so I'm annoyed in advance.

the whole dilemma thing - better but unacceptable :D

I know - seriously. Even the doctors on Grey's Anatomy don't think about this kind of shit when they have to work 15 hour shifts in the morning. :lol: :shame:

Seriously. :wink:

Heh, acronyms. :giggle:

True - I can't decide what I'd prefer to put up with. Half the time debating the definition of something so that we can agree on what exactly we're debating, or mooning over hand lines and stuff. eeeshh...tough choice.

Back
Top Bottom