The TEMPLE BAR: Let's Close this Bitch Down!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hein71.gif

I have to start going through my shit, making a keep pile, a donate pile and a discard pile.

All of my furniture is going in the discard pile.

MRI devices are fucking loud.

ETA - LMPA, I feel like I've not been here the same time as you for a long time now! Congrats on the exams!!!!

No spoken words said:
I have to start going through my shit, making a keep pile, a donate pile and a discard pile.

All of my furniture is going in the discard pile.

ETA - LMPA, I feel like I've not been here the same time as you for a long time now! Congrats on the exams!!!!

Seriously, it's been a while. Thanks, and congrats on the relocation! :hi5:

Hey Liz, what's the good word? :sexywink:

Thanks!!! The job will take me to your neck of the woods a few times a year, actually. I'll give you fair warning before I visit so you can skip town. :)

No spoken words said:

yeah. So are CAT scans. Especially when they are checking your brain. That means they scan right next to the ears.

Ironically, I fell asleep for the loud CAT Scan, and couldn't for the EEG test. Yup, EEG, the one where you're supposed to fall asleep...GAH!!!

Hope the results come back in good favor NSW.

:wave:

Congrats on the good school results April. NSW, hope your MRI results are fine, too.

Speaking of medical imaging, I've been watching too much House lately. Last night I had a dream that a doctor wanted to run a liver enzyme test on me, because I had flaky skin. :crazy:

Thanks VP and Phil.

Phil, I fell asleep twice when they were doing the 2nd knee, despite the noise. I jerked awake twice, and was lucky I did not move my legs.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
:studybreak:

Really, I am too disciplined, or something like that.

word - you are :)

I wish the game would start...I can't do another night out but temptation keeps texting. If the game has started then I won't want to miss it by heading out :lameplantoconvinceselftostayin:

Will the Leafs have a better chance of winning if you went out? Or if you stayed in? Ponder that, then do what your :heart: tells you.

I think Roxette said it best:

Listen to your heart
When hes calling for you.
Listen to your heart
Theres nothing else you can do.
I dont know where youre going
And I dont know why,
But listen to your heart
So you can tell him GO LEAFS GO!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back