The Temple Bar: It's Like a Cockfight, but with People - MUYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon, Bar. :wave:

I was in the subway and a newsflash about U2's album delay came across the TV screen. It's a wonder no one threw themselves on the tracks after learning the sad news.

It would have been awesome if you just starting screaming and running around like a madman. Then debating the actual phrasing of the news item. Then wondering how Bono could have let you down, eventually deciding that Bono has a reason, this too must pass, I will walk through the valley of delay, pray the Bono my soul to keep....all that crazy shit.

It would have been awesome if you just starting screaming and running around like a madman. Then debating the actual phrasing of the news item. Then wondering how Bono could have let you down, eventually deciding that Bono has a reason, this too must pass, I will walk through the valley of delay, pray the Bono my soul to keep....all that crazy shit.

:doh: That would have been awesome.

"How could Bono do this to meeee!! The band owes me, they owe me some new music! Ahhhh!!!"

Then, later after calming down, I look at people and say:

"I can't believe I fell for that. I mean, they're quoting Bono? He's the least reliable in the band."

Followed by a maniacal laugh and then more running around, pulling my hair.

:doh: That would have been awesome.

"How could Bono do this to meeee!! The band owes me, they owe me some new music! Ahhhh!!!"

Then, later after calming down, I look at people and say:

"I can't believe I fell for that. I mean, they're quoting Bono? He's the least reliable in the band."

Followed by a maniacal laugh and then more running around, pulling my hair.

Overreacting followed by more overreacting? That would have been priceless. :cute:

Yeah...:lol: Calm down....:doh:

I like the poster who is 'reinterpretting Bono's words' and is convinced the album won't come out until next November. I mean Bono did say he wants 2009 to be their year and what a better way to capture the year by not releasing an album until the end of the year...:|

Just post this often & as needed:
stupidposts9vj8lf.gif

:wave: :happy:

Who watched The Daily Show last night :love:

And RR - you have to hope Weiland shows up! I heard he didn't show up to the Florida show, thus the show was cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom